Resource icon

Tracks Hanoi Street Circuit - Vietnam GP 2020 1.0

nothke

100RPM
Original poster
Feb 5, 2010
nothke submitted a new resource:

Hanoi Street Circuit - Vietnam GP 2020 - Recreation of the proposed 2020 Vietnam GP circuit

This is the recreation of the proposed circuit for Vietnam Grand Prix in 2020

It is completely self-made, with custom textures, and recreated using only available references.

The track has no data other than single car position. So, you can't race on it, yet.

Read more about this resource...

Matthew327

1000RPM
Jul 14, 2012
Man, that's pretty awesome. Hope you'll keep working on it, would love to see a more refined version of this!

By the way, I added a link to your video to a news article for the website I work for, hope you don't mind. If you're not okay with it, just let me know and I'll remove the link.
It's in German, but I'll link to it anyway:

Perfekt: Vietnam feiert 2020 Formel-1-Premiere

nothke

100RPM
Original poster
Feb 5, 2010
Some more info on widths and such in this video:
Ah yes, just seen it! Thanks, this is the first time I see the actual environment... in 3D :D The references are pretty scarce. I've only used the map and a few images they gave us. This is great.

Niklas1409

25RPM
Jun 27, 2017
here is a updated version where you can race on.

Reactions: Thompsonbra

nothke

100RPM
Original poster
Feb 5, 2010
nothke updated Hanoi Street Circuit - Vietnam GP 2020 with a new update entry:

End of development

Hi! After my initial one day release of Hanoi track for Assetto Corsa last year, I spent probably around 3 weeks (in total spread across the year) in the mean time trying to update the track, the looks, adding environment buildings, and changing the layout (as it was different when initially announced). Seeing the official 2020 game Hanoi track video reminded me that I never released that update! So, I am releasing now, in the state as-is, unfinished.

I initially planned to release it in...
Read the rest of this update entry...

ZL1

100RPM
Jul 12, 2017
Regarding the bumpiness of the track, it is indeed very bumpy as it should in real life (I live there :D)