Handbrake Mod

Misc Handbrake Mod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Would it be possible to add a feature that allows key binding, so it could be bind to a custom Joystick button ? And could you please do the same mod (or add it to this) for the Ignition, so you could press a key, turn on the electricity, then press the same or another button to start the car ?

(Sorry for not answering, was on holiday)
Exactly, you would have 2 fields to set the button, one field, where you set your keyboard button and in the other field you would set the joystick button as you said (or as the user likes to)

upload_2018-8-19_9-36-56.png

Like in ETS2/ATS, in the configuration, you have two fields (buttons) to assign buttons how you like it, the idea in that is, that whatever is assigned in the two fields, it will check if any of the set buttons are pressed, the the function is called (Sorry if you still can't understand what I say, I'm not good at explaining :/)

tommojphillips updated Handbrake Mod with a new update entry:

Fixed issues and bugs! overhaul.

# Fixed bug when handbrake is not installed on load; causes error.
# Now uses the handbrake game keybind. (default is Z). You can change this in the game driving controls. or head over to Mo'Controls and open up the GUI, go to the driving controls and set a primary and secondary input for the handbrake game keybind! wooo!
# Now uses monobehaviour and attaches to the handbrake clone...

Read the rest of this update entry...

View attachment 265407
Like in ETS2/ATS, in the configuration, you have two fields (buttons) to assign buttons how you like it, the idea in that is, that whatever is assigned in the two fields, it will check if any of the set buttons are pressed, the the function is called (Sorry if you still can't understand what I say, I'm not good at explaining :/)
This can now be achieved by using mo'controls and handbrake mod!

Could it be possible to change the toggle to double-tap the handbrake button in order to engage it? Because when you hold down the handbrake button without this mod you can pull the handbrake to engage it and release the brake upon releasing the button. I mean that the handbrake should toggle when you tap the button twice, not once, so you can hold it to do a handbrake turn and double-tap to engage it like with LMB.

Could it be possible to change the toggle to double-tap the handbrake button in order to engage it? Because when you hold down the handbrake button without this mod you can pull the handbrake to engage it and release the brake upon releasing the button. I mean that the handbrake should toggle when you tap the button twice, not once, so you can hold it to do a handbrake turn and double-tap to engage it like with LMB.
Napewno jest to możliwe, ale po cholere komu takie coś, przednionapędówką nie podriftujesz, a na slidy możesz po prostu dwa razy kliknąć [Handbrake] i tyle. Ja prędzej chciałbym coś takiego, że na przycisk odpalasz auta i ten ręczny, żeby dodali do wszystkich aut.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back