• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 243506

• Deleted member 243506

Neil Shaw submitted a new resource:

Hampton Downs rf2 conversion - conversion

a conversion of the rf2 track to Assetto corsa, expanded to three version , International ,National and the club circuits, does contain sum original kunos track marshals. This isnt mine in anyway , I didnt make it at all.
Has VAO's for all three tracks and sum grass effects , No rain effects
All credit to the original makers of the track.

If you'd like to donate to me, please pay it forward to your local cancer research center instead.

Read more about this resource...

can you fix the pitboxes please? its alright for rF2 but on AC to do pitstops the box has to be in the pitlane not in the garages.

if you are able to convert all the rf2 nz tracks that would be excellent

• Deleted member 243506

Just a heads-up, this track tries to overwrite an existing Hampton Downs track so @Neil Shaw you might want to rename the folder etc accordingly.
didnt know there waz another version around , see what i can do

• Deleted member 243506

can you fix the pitboxes please? its alright for rF2 but on AC to do pitstops the box has to be in the pitlane not in the garages.

if you are able to convert all the rf2 nz tracks that would be excellent
i du the pitlane this way to fit the cars in. ive never dun pitstops to be honest. always wondered if it had a major affect on them. will proberly reduce the grid size to have a standard type pit setup.I will play around with it see how it works

Last edited by a moderator:
i du the pitlane this way to fit the cars in. ive never dun pitstops to be honest. always wondered if it had a major affect on them. will proberly reduce the grid size to have a standard type pit setup.I will play around with it see how it works
If you bunch the pit boxes up you should still be able to fit the 31 in, if you just put them in front of the respective garages it should be fine. and yea people will definitely want to be doing pitstops

• Deleted member 243506

If you bunch the pit boxes up you should still be able to fit the 31 in, if you just put them in front of the respective garages it should be fine. and yea people will definitely want to be doing pitstops
all good . try n sort it on the weekend

• Deleted member 243506

Neil Shaw updated Hampton Downs rf2 conversion with a new update entry:

update for pitstops and name conflicts

small update to pitlane style for pitstops and folder name for conflicts with other tracks.
have updated pitlane to make in race pitstops possible ( ihope) .this is now the default setting, if you wish to have a garage style setting , go to the track layout configuration ini and rename the grid setting, both styles kn5 files are included.use the name of the kn5 as the name for the configuration. I tried to make it as simple as i could.
changed the overall name of the folder to help with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back