Hamilton to leave McLaren before end of the year?

Anyone remember this ?
Yeah, I think there should have been a harder penalty to the team like no constructeurs points for a few races, just to set an example that this is unacceptable.

Well, I think that Alonso never really had a problem with Hamilton.
I think it was Ron Dennis in 2007 who developped to some kinde of "enemy" to Fernando. Hamilton was more a kind of victim of their dispute because he was Ron's favorite.
Fernando and Lewis have huge respect for each other and I don't belive that those kind of think will happen again if they drove in the same team.

However, I think Vettel is the more likely option to Ferrari for the future than Hamilton. I belevie Hamilton stays with McLaren for a few more years.
But will be very interesting to see what happens with the drivers in the next two years. Only Alonso's and Button's future is quite certain for now.

Oh nice one. By the way, I just got a phone call from a very trustworthy source.

He stated that Hamilton is actually in the middle of a negotiation with HRT, trying to get a seat in the team for 2013. He stated: "Driving for this mega team will surely allow me to show my incredible driving skills".

Hamilton neither confirmed or denied the rumours, although a close friend heard him say: "That's bollocks."

Yeah me too, 20 mil a year, not including personal sponsorship deal. Not bad for 22 races per year me thinks :)

Them kids got a long way to catch up with Schumacher. In his career he's close to a billion earned only Tiger Woods has made more.

If he was to leave mid stream I believe even Hamiltoin being as good as he is would be black balled. Why invest billiuons in a car to haver your driver get pissed and quit? I think not guys.

Why would he jump ship before the end of the season? That is the best way not to become world champion, leaving early.
He won't become world champion with McLaren this year either. the team is a mess and has made mistakes every weekend. That said, if Lewis did mention this to anyone (or more likely his manager did) it was a bargaining chip to get more money out of his contract. Kind of how Bernie said that the Austin race was in doubt last year.

I don't think it'll be that black and white. 11 of the 12 teams will not have a championship winning car.
It all depends on how the team perform for the rest of the year. They could be outstanding in every race for the rest of the year and still not win anything.

I don't think it'll be that black and white. 11 of the 12 teams will not have a championship winning car.
It all depends on how the team perform for the rest of the year. They could be outstanding in every race for the rest of the year and still not win anything.
Yeah, but I get the feeling that Hamilton expects to win it, cos-he-is-that-damn-good attitude, which is good but hold on laddy, Alonso is far better than you and he is driving a barge without wheels (according to Ferrari - but I have my doubts) and is on top (at this time).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%