Hamilton signs for Mercedes!!

It makes sense for 2014+. If Mercedes are really confident that Brawn can devlop a strong car for the new rule shakeup they could dominate that season. But I can't lie to myself and not say that Lewis seems to have too much of an image of selfworth, and moved simply for the fame and pay rise. Just my good for nothing 2c.

If MSC signs for ferrari,2013 would be the year of my life!
Thats quite a dream you're looking at there. If anything I think Michael will leave F1, I see no place for him at Ferrari and if he would decided to stay only Sauber have said publically they would be interested, I don't think that looks too appealing for Michael.

Thats quite a dream you're looking at there. If anything I think Michael will leave F1, I see no place for him at Ferrari and if he would decided to stay only Sauber have said publically they would be interested, I don't think that looks too appealing for Michael.

I think the one that looks not too appealing is Schumaker himself. If we forget about his past, what has he done this last three seasons that seems remarkable? Not counting crashing, aggressive driving...

Thats really sad, i know its a dream...he should have never comeback to f1 after 2006,it is really a frustrating end to a legend's career. I wonder if Ferrari would risk Massa for another year..

This season has seen a much improvement for Michael, if it was me I would of been happy with giving him one more season to see if he has improved. Saying that he's also had some pretty bad luck this season aswell as miss judging closing distance on two different occasians and caused accidents. He has shown some driving for me atleast that I find quite enjoyable to watch this year.

I think its safe to say that Michael hasn't shown much of his former self and its unlikely he will ever again. Saying that he does have quite alot to still give to a up and coming team, if he's happy with that then im keen for him to find somewhere else to race.

Doubtful Michael will continue after this season now that his seat has been taken away. He just doesn't have the same speed to be competitive now and I doubt he'll be willing to go to some of the mid-tier teams.

Agreed, he's just not going to go any further down the grid. But hey, Hamilton moving was quite a shock for me, maybe theres more to come!

Yes, absolutely not and even Alonso wouldn't want to be a second driver in Ferrari...i'm pretty much sure he have the capability of outperforming MSC in the same team.

I dont know about that, the Ferrari car realy suited Michaels style of driving and braking.
I mean it has been said that the Ferrari car requires a special style of driving to master.
:) agressive

It would deffinetly make 2013 interesting.

I dont know about that, the Ferrari car realy suited Michaels style of driving and braking.
I mean it has been said that the Ferrari car requires a special style of driving to master.
:) agressive

It would deffinetly make 2013 interesting.

With the current tire regulations, I seriously doubt any aggressive driving is an advantage for anybody. Even Hamilton has polished his driving quite a lot to be smoother.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back