Resource icon

Helmets Hamilton AMG Fantasy Helmets X2 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Hamilton AMG Fantasy Helmets X2 - Fantasy Hamilton Skid Lid

What with all the influx of AMG Afflack (Affalterbach) cars of recent.

Thought I would release Both Lewis and Nico fantasy lids should you want to use them.

Done in 8192 and 4096 sizes, and there are two versions.....a what I call light version, and a dark version.

Also included is a bespoke version of both.

Will replace GEN_44 in bespokehelmets.

r02l.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Benutzername

www.hasenkamp-motorsport.de
Premium
To be honest i never liked your style, its often too much for me (but thats just my taste, everyone has a different). but your work is always in extremely good quality, very nice work!

I really like that they are still recognisible as hamilton helmets, not too far away from the basic design from lewis.

+ i'm glad that you released a mod for 2013 ;) (ok... helmets are basically the same as in 12 :D)

ML2166

Premium
Thought you already binned these stuff :whistling:
BTW stunning job as ever ML.
Can't remember saying I'd binned the helmets?

As it happens I actually had done, but just found these two .dds files and spruced them up a bit with a couple of new layers on top.

ML2166

Premium
To be honest i never liked your style, its often too much for me (but thats just my taste, everyone has a different). but your work is always in extremely good quality, very nice work!

I really like that they are still recognisible as hamilton helmets, not too far away from the basic design from lewis.

+ i'm glad that you released a mod for 2013 ;) (ok... helmets are basically the same as in 12 :D)
All part of the wonderful world of taste....if you like it, you download it, if you don't, you don't.......all part of freedom of choice. :)

Why I don't and will never download anything that looks only partially like a replica of something, or anything that has logos the wrong way round etc etc on the new cars for this year. But if that is what you like and what you rate highly, and seek....good luck to you.

Can't remember saying I'd binned the helmets?

As it happens I actually had done, but just found these two .dds files and spruced them up a bit with a couple of new layers on top.
I didn't say that you said you binned these helmets.
You said you don't keep stuffs for long times so I thought you already deleted these as once you said you usually delete the psd file of your works.
But it's good to see you releasing masterpieces again.

Really great job, you are simply the best:):):):)!!!
Thank you!
I have got one question: Could you make an Michael Schumacher AMG-Helmet? Please

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 81 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 28.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.9%
  • €3001-5000