HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn

Skins HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
can anybody help me? or smokey at least. my liveries is with the same numbers (perez with number 33, sainz with 16, etc), anyone know what's is happening?
If ALL drivers have same numbers, you need install raceload.jpk from my archive. Or, if you have problem with wrong numbers between Perez and Verstappen, just swap them. Because i have my own database, so it can be not supported other mod.

how to install? just drop in the folder?
Yes

( Tutorial for swap pilot number :
- If your car number pilot didnt match with my mod, try to swap files. Livery_00 folder is main pilot, Livery_01 is second. Each _gen file with 00 and 01 prefix define numbers pilot. Just swap-rename files with each other. )

@Smokey17 I've seen that there's something to work on the car floor.
1636984588326.png

If ALL drivers have same numbers, you need install raceload.jpk from my archive. Or, if you have problem with wrong numbers between Perez and Verstappen, just swap them. Because i have my own database, so it can be not supported other mod.
Will the halo mod work on GP2 2015 and Formula E 2019-20 mod?

Last edited:
hi bro can you help me? I have a little problem, when I install the mod, hello it's still black and it happens to all cars, can you give me how to install it completely?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back