Resource icon

Misc Halo add-on for URD Formula Lights car 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

Halo add-on for URD Formula Lights car - This add a Halo for the URD Formula Lights car

Hello again. Today I bring a new add-on for a new car. Since URD Formula Lights is free from some time ago, and regarding the tests they will face these days (including the Autonomus car Indy Challenge) I wanted to make some kind of add-on for this car. It's a device that it's not very liked in sim-racing, but in my opinion it looks good for make the car looking the more realistic possible. I just want to increase that inmersion.

View attachment 513240
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

hi, how do i install the halo on the car?

Put the extension folder inside the "urd_formulalights_road" folder (the car's main folder). Or drag into Content Manager (I think it should work). This if you want the halo in all the cars at the same time.

If you simply want the halo in a single car, you can drag the "ext_config.ini" and the "halo.kn5" files inside the livery folder.

Put the extension folder inside the "urd_formulalights_road" folder (the car's main folder). Or drag into Content Manager (I think it should work). This if you want the halo in all the cars at the same time.

If you simply want the halo in a single car, you can drag the "ext_config.ini" and the "halo.kn5" files inside the livery folder.
thank you for helping me

Any idea on what to do if either method doesn't work..?

I tried putting the extension folder inside the car's folder... didn't work

tried the livery method. didn't work

downgraded CSP to 1.60 as recommended. didn't work

dragged it into CM. Doesn't go through.

what am i doing wrong?

2 years later, a major update is coming for this add-on.

1695479120525.png

3d model done by @emomilol on discord, great guy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back