Tracks Halle-Saale-Schleife (East Germany) released.

This is my first track release. I converted it from rfactor but made many changes. The most important being the trees, which I completely replaced. I also added many new trackside details (the tanks, the tanks!!!) and made the AI line and TV cams.
Look on the tracks page of Race Department for the DL.
Next week I will release Dessauer Rennstrecke.

Cool. Are you the original creator of the tracks for rfactor? If no: Do you have permission to release them for AC?
No I am not the original creator of this track, André Streu is and he has given me his permission. I do NOT release anything without permission. Christ, you try to do something to improve a community and you get accused of all sorts.

There are no accusations in that quote, only questions.
It's not aimed at you, go read the reviews of the track where I'm being wrongly accused of stealing some other guys work. I converted this track, did ALL of the work, scenery, objects, pit building, textures (where and when i changed them) AI line and Tv cams. And, this is the all important part - I got the permission of Andre Streu to release it.

It's not aimed at you, go read the reviews of the track where I'm being wrongly accused of stealing some other guys work. I converted this track, did ALL of the work, scenery, objects, pit building, textures (where and when i changed them) AI line and Tv cams. And, this is the all important part - I got the permission of Andre Streu to release it.
Hey Gilles,
don't take it personally and don't feel discouraged by it!
You are sadly paying the price because of all the shameless people out there who rip content from others, even our content in some occasions... so people (we?) might end up being over precautious sometimes!
Keep doing what you're doing :)

Awesome! No offense btw :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back