Resource icon

Tracks Halle-Saale-Schleife (East Germany) 1.1 2017-09-11

Login or Register an account to download this content
yeah ... great work, i love this old Ost-Tracks, have race these Tracks many Times on rFactor, now my hope goes to the Future for "Leipziger Stadtparkrennen" and "Rostock Osthavenkurs". The Tracks for rFactor are from Andre F1-Edition.

Delete this resource and use only one!
Yes, I agree. But maybe keep this instead and delete the other one, since this version is a complete one :)

From the other resource:
@Gilles75 Please keep it to one resource and update it there. If you want two versions just put 2 folders in your zip-file or create a second layout that loads another kn5 (not sure how that works but I think it might be possible) :)

Yes, I agree. But maybe keep this instead and delete the other one, since this version is a complete one :)

From the other resource:
@Gilles75 Please keep it to one resource and update it there. If you want two versions just put 2 folders in your zip-file or create a second layout that loads another kn5 (not sure how that works but I think it might be possible) :)

I'd happily do as you suggest - if I knew how. Can you shed some light please.

yeah ... great work, i love this old Ost-Tracks, have race these Tracks many Times on rFactor, now my hope goes to the Future for "Leipziger Stadtparkrennen" and "Rostock Osthavenkurs". The Tracks for rFactor are from Andre F1-Edition.
Rostock is already out (not my work). I've done a quick conversion of Leipzig but the CPU usage is very high on this track and I don't know how to reduce it. I've almost finished Carrieres de Beez but I've not heard back from the rfactor track maker for release permission. Once I release Dessauer Rennstrecke I will either do Clemont Ferrand or Montjuich Park (but i'll only start on these if I already have permission in place).

I'd happily do as you suggest - if I knew how. Can you shed some light please.
Sure thing, here comes a little explanation :)

1. Two Archives
1_TwoArchives.JPG

2. Extract Both
2_ExtractBoth.JPG
3_renameTheExtraFolder.JPG

3. Rename the extra folder
4_putTheFilesInTheSameStructure.JPG

4. Put the files in the same folder structure
5_copyTheFolder.JPG

6. Integrate and replace them all :)
6_IntegrateAndReplace_Them_All.JPG

It looks okay, but as mentioned, there is nothing for the FFB to work with: no rumble going over the cobblestones (as if!), no jolt going over the railroad tracks (!), no sense that you are riding on anything but a pillow of air. Not even the pit-lane speed limiter works!

Oh, and those stacks of tires on the backstretch are supposed to be deformable...or at least movable...not filled with CONCRETE!

It looks okay, but as mentioned, there is nothing for the FFB to work with: no rumble going over the cobblestones (as if!), no jolt going over the railroad tracks (!), no sense that you are riding on anything but a pillow of air. Not even the pit-lane speed limiter works!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back