1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Halle-Saale-Schleife (East Germany) 1.1 2017-09-11

Updated with darker road textures.

1. Gilles75

Gilles75

Ratings:
    +99
  2. Affenkind

Affenkind

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah ... great work, i love this old Ost-Tracks, have race these Tracks many Times on rFactor, now my hope goes to the Future for "Leipziger Stadtparkrennen" and "Rostock Osthavenkurs". The Tracks for rFactor are from Andre F1-Edition.

3. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,851
    Delete this resource and use only one!

4. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff

Ratings:
    +1,122
    Yes, I agree. But maybe keep this instead and delete the other one, since this version is a complete one :)

From the other resource:
    @Gilles75 Please keep it to one resource and update it there. If you want two versions just put 2 folders in your zip-file or create a second layout that loads another kn5 (not sure how that works but I think it might be possible) :)

5. Gilles75

Gilles75

Ratings:
    +99
    I'd happily do as you suggest - if I knew how. Can you shed some light please.

6. Gilles75

Gilles75

Ratings:
    +99
    Rostock is already out (not my work). I've done a quick conversion of Leipzig but the CPU usage is very high on this track and I don't know how to reduce it. I've almost finished Carrieres de Beez but I've not heard back from the rfactor track maker for release permission. Once I release Dessauer Rennstrecke I will either do Clemont Ferrand or Montjuich Park (but i'll only start on these if I already have permission in place).

7. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff

Ratings:
    +1,122
    Sure thing, here comes a little explanation :)

1. Two Archives
    1_TwoArchives.JPG
    2. Extract Both
    2_ExtractBoth.JPG 3_renameTheExtraFolder.JPG
    3. Rename the extra folder
    4_putTheFilesInTheSameStructure.JPG
    4. Put the files in the same folder structure
    5_copyTheFolder.JPG
    6. Integrate and replace them all :)
    6_IntegrateAndReplace_Them_All.JPG

8. Toonces

Toonces

Ratings:
    +7
    It looks okay, but as mentioned, there is nothing for the FFB to work with: no rumble going over the cobblestones (as if!), no jolt going over the railroad tracks (!), no sense that you are riding on anything but a pillow of air. Not even the pit-lane speed limiter works!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Toonces

Toonces

Ratings:
    +7
    Oh, and those stacks of tires on the backstretch are supposed to be deformable...or at least movable...not filled with CONCRETE!

10. LilSki

LilSki
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,252
    I personally find it funny that people think Terra21 actually makes tracks. All you need to do about all this is explain everything in the release on RD not hidden in a readme file. Yes include the readme file but also post all the info on RD. Take a look at my track releases and you will see what I mean.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/lilski.218202/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1