Hall Sensor Upgraded Logitech Pedals on T300rs Base

Hello all, first post here on racedepartment and I would like to help others research as I been researching as well for this question. How can I set the Logitech pedals to work with the Thrustmaster base (considering I already have the converter cable from Ricmotech and the Brake and Accelerator got a hall sensor upgrade). The accelerator kinda "works" by giving weird signals and the brake has another different sort of Hall Sensor on it and doesn't give any sign or input at all. I would like to figure this and help others who are planning or even have this type of setup and want to make it work, maybe it's just a wiring issue.

Well nobody gave a single fick of a shoot but I got the solution from the seller of the Hall Sensor itself thankfully. It's not something that the community has to be responsible anyways but the solution turned out as to flip the board 180° degrees from its original mount on the pedal surface structure and invert the Black and Red pin connectors on the board as well, the center wire leaves untouched and keeps on its position. That made is just Happy Racing!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing