Haas F1 and the Rich Energy Meltdown

Here is Ocon with the Whyte logo.
Euro-F3-2014-Esteban-Ocon-Max-Verstappen-Santino-Ferrucci.jpg

It's weird to see how little Verstappen has changed since that pic was taken!

For those who still are surprised that shady deals happen in motorsport, watch this:

It's the nature of the beast. Racing on tv and for the spectators is just the excuse they need. What really happens is promotion of all kinds of products, and signing of all kinds of deals in state of the art hospitality parties.

Not the first time, not the last time :)

Not just the Whittington Brothers, without being too specific several of the Warbird Collectors and Restorers were 'importers' of certain 'party favors', while several contemporary IMSA drivers alongside the Whittingtons financed their racing the same way. The 'Blue Thunder' March 82G ran exclusively on dope money, at least until the Federales caught on. I remember one of the P51 Mustang operators auguring straight in as the DEA team arrived at his place of business. Apparently he didn't care for the Government accommodation he was headed for.
;)

It's been almost a month nothing has arrived. I never received a tracking number, contacted Walmart internet support they said they'll look into it.
4 hours later my bank account was credited so I guess that's that?
Has anyone here actually seen a can of this stuff in person?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%