Haas F1 and the Rich Energy Meltdown

Here's the guy in charge of the company:

latest

Ah, Mr. Art Vandelay; importer/exporter!

It wouldn't really make sense for a scam company to advertise on an F1 car; they loose money and the only benefit is making their company better known. Which is the opposite of what a scam wants, right?
But yeah, it's probably some cheap rip off energy drink that's bottled in a 50 million plant in Austria by the makers of 99% of all cheap rip off energy drinks. Not by ZZ Top themselves.

Very weird story.

But yeah, it's probably some cheap rip off energy drink that's bottled in a 50 million plant in Austria by the makers of 99% of all cheap rip off energy drinks. Not by ZZ Top themselves.
I think your probably right. A lot of "craft beer" is made in the same factory they just rent out the brewery to companies that take turns making batches.

It sounds like everything might have fallen apart behind the scenes, like if your sponsoring an F1 team you should have product ready to shove under every bodies noses. Unless they are selling it at an obscene cost to appeal to rich people.

You can order a case of this stuff right now at Walmart.com.
Whether you receive the goods or not I don't know.
I do know I built Walmart stores for 15 years and met many of the buyers. These guys do not play and all products are researched and verified before any agreement is entered for shelf or internet sales.
For fun I just ordered a six pack for $13.99 says it will arrive here in Florida on June 24th. I'll let you know.
Wouldn't it be funny if those cans were filled with RedBull?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That'd be the 'capper' to this sad saga.

Wouldn't it be funny if those cans were filled with RedBull?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That'd be the 'capper' to this sad saga.

Shell is the same as Total (and virtually all the others out there) when it comes to Euro 95 or diesel in Europe. Only their premium fuels - which hold an amazing less than 1% special additive makes them "different". The whole premium fuel is widely available and way too many people think they feel a difference while it's just self-confirmation bias.

Same scam, different story.

Last edited:
Have not read all the replies yet just got in, but did you guys know that John Whyte incidentaly was an F1 engineer before he started designed mountain bike hmmm is there a connection here

Shell is the same as Total (and virtually all the others out there) when it comes to Euro 95 or diesel in Europe. Only their premium fuels - which hold an amazing less than 1% special additive makes them "different". The whole premium fuel is widely available and way too many people think they feel a difference while it's just self-confirmation bias.

Same scam, different story.

Rich energy formally know as which energy !

They sponsored Ocon in F3 btw :)

Empty vessels makes the biggest noise, remember that "oil company" who brought down Super Aguri.

Really? Are you thinking of his black and gold car? Because that was Lotus.

No, it was on his racing suit :)

Just FYI @Stig's Portuguese Cousin I like the humor, it is just that sometimes it get's looked at as a fact.

The joke here is that Whyte Bikes was a sponsor/partner of the Genii-owned Enstone team, and thus also the Genii-owned junior teams. Thus the team had Whyte Bikes for the personell (as shown by the tweet from Whyte with Grosjean on one of their bikes), and also the Whyte Bikes logo on e.g Ocon's driver suit in F3.

It's weird why no one notice Whyte logo before. Also "Rich energy" really? why not call it "4millioners" lol

Nothing weird there mate... I never knew what Lauda wore until he passed and I suddenly looked up what's that logo on his red cap. And because they were all red, I thought it was the same, but not.

Nothing weird there mate... I never knew what Lauda wore until he passed and I suddenly looked up what's that logo on his red cap. And because they were all red, I thought it was the same, but not.

hey I was the same until I literally just read your post and googled it.

did not know that at all, hell of a revenue stream

Reactions: NDG

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%