Haas F1 and Rich Energy Officially Part Ways

The reason for the split is because the contract stated Rich Energy would provide unlimited amounts of Rich Energy drink to the entire HAAS team, but the team didn't receive even a single sample.

The reason for the split is because the contract stated Rich Energy would provide unlimited amounts of Rich Energy drink to the entire HAAS team, but the team didn't receive even a single sample.
Can you imagine Grosjean driving around an F1 track while being jacked up on an energy drink?
KMag would not like this. :roflmao:

Rich Energy was the only reason Haas went to Black & Gold. I think they should ditch the entire livery and go for something that has at least a little bit of a USA influence.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think they should open up livery submissions for the rest of 2020 and all of 2021 to people like say.........me :D

I think they should open up livery submissions for the rest of 2020 and all of 2021 to people like say.........me :D
The best solution is try something new, And scrape away bad memories. Finding a sponsor after this fiasco will not be easy. Don't forget they have to dump Mr Grosjean.

On another note, does anyone know if Haas already has the entirety of the sponsorship money in hand? I'm sure the team will be missing it if they have to go the remainder of the season with no backing. Perhaps some large US company can jump in for support like they so easily do with NASCAR.

Haas already has a American company sponsoring them.

Just add a bald eagle, and you've got yourself a new livery.

Aww, I thought they'd at least drop their black/gold livery and come up with something better to look at. Hope the team finds a way through this mess.

The original mid 80's Haas-Lola livery was indeed red-blue with a little bit of white mixed in...
Beatrice-Lola-THL1-Hart-33656.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haas_Lola

The original mid 80's Haas-Lola livery was indeed red-blue with a little bit of white mixed in...
Beatrice-Lola-THL1-Hart-33656.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haas_Lola
The '80s Haas F1 team was owned by Carl Haas; the current U.S. F1 team is owned by Gene Haas, founder of Haas Automation, makers of automated machine tools. Beatrice Foods sponsorship accounts for the red color on the GP cars. I seem to remember Mario Andretti driving a similarly hued Beatrice Newman*-Haas CART at Indy I found one that raced in 1985. I believe Newman-Haas later ran Kmart and Texaco Havoline Oil liveries with none other than Mr. Red 5, Nigel Mansell.

*Newman being blue-eyed actor Paul Newman who hailed from Shaker Heights, Ohio, and who set the mark for actors-turned wheel men with amazing sportscar success including outright championships, mostly in Nissan machinery. Comedian Adam Corolla owns something like ten Newman racecars and vintage races them.

Attachments

• 98b18d8eacb9e19da53d66ee32f5a2a2.jpg
    98b18d8eacb9e19da53d66ee32f5a2a2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 69
Agree on ditching livery but I am afraid it would be very expensive to replace everything with those colors and if they have not signed new title sponsor, money is not something they have to spend on things like that right now...

Yup. When Force India/Racing Point took on BWT as a last minute sponsor, their uniform was still black, green and orange for a fair few races, until they could get around to replacing it with the pink and white.

Growjean and Magnussen will stay for 2020 :thumbsup:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/49752610

"Haas have chosen to stick with Romain Grosjean rather than replace him with Nico Hulkenberg as Kevin Magnussen's team-mate in 2020.
Haas said they decided to retain the Frenchman in the interests of stability after a difficult year technically.
Team boss Gunther Steiner said the decision was "a close call".

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 439 39.6%