Haas Custom Dial | F1 2020

Misc Haas Custom Dial | F1 2020 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
HeskeyBoy21 submitted a new resource:

Haas Custom Dial | F1 2020 - Customised UI with Haas Theme

Note: This changes the dial regardless of what team you are driving for! Contains copy & paste option to revert to original F1 2020 UI.

My fifth UI mod for F1 2020, dedicated to the Haas F1 Team!

Dial:
View attachment 404961

In-game shots:
View attachment 404962
View attachment 404963

Install:
Extract and drag 'F1 2020' folder into 'common' folder of your Steam library. If done correctly, you will...

Read more about this resource...

Glad to hear that! I haven't seen anyone else make one yet what does it look like?

2020-09-12.png

Hi there, quick questions: can I use this online without it making any problems? Also in case I would like to go back to normal or if it potentially doesn't work online how would I be ablle to do that? Simply check game files via Steam?

Hi there, quick questions: can I use this online without it making any problems? Also in case I would like to go back to normal or if it potentially doesn't work online how would I be ablle to do that? Simply check game files via Steam?
I don't play online personally so I couldn't tell you personally sorry. Yes verify game files through steam in properties will reset game from all mods including this one. I been extremely busy with uni and I haven't tested my custom dials with 1.15 either XD I know its not a lot of confidence but theres a good chance it will still be fine as it was a very small update.

I don't play online personally so I couldn't tell you personally sorry. Yes verify game files through steam in properties will reset game from all mods including this one. I been extremely busy with uni and I haven't tested my custom dials with 1.15 either XD I know its not a lot of confidence but theres a good chance it will still be fine as it was a very small update.
Alright cheers for the reply, I won't put it on tomorrow for my league race then but I'll probably try it out next week if I can easily get rid of it in case something goes wrong:D
Where can I find the dials other than Williams and Haas? I would quite like to use an Alfa Romeo one for an upcoming league;)

Last edited:
Little update I've been using it online this weekend and I've had no issues:) Looks great thank you for uploading it^^
well I edited my previous post instead of this one, I'll just repeat it here:
Where can I find the dials other than Williams and Haas? I would quite like to use an Alfa Romeo one for an upcoming league;)

well I edited my previous post instead of this one, I'll just repeat it here:
That's great to hear! I have an Alfa Romeo design and some others but I need to update them to work on the current version as they soft-locked the game. I have a lot of uni work so will fix it them when I can.

That's great to hear! I have an Alfa Romeo design and some others but I need to update them to work on the current version as they soft-locked the game. I have a lot of uni work so will fix it them when I can.
Awesome, don't go out of your way to make them, I've got exams coming up I know how it feels. Good luck in your studies!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back