Alright when was that again.....?

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how that livery would be allowed if Russian national flags are not allowed in their equipment. A car certainly is driver's equipment, and not only it features the Russian national colors but visually is basically Russian flag on four wheels. Though probably lawyers will come up with some argument that is utterly bizarrely illogical but still legally solid.

The design is pretty nice, better than the usual really meh Haas liveries.

"Unfortunately the team had to abandon plans to present the car via augmented reality after their app was attacked by hackers." :cry:

Have there been such presentations before?
There's never been anything quite like what they were planning before. Although I think it was limited to iOS which is a shame given that 85% of people use Android devices.

Something I don't get: if the doping investigation came about in 2014, and the ban for Russia to have national athletes compete under their country flag would last 2 years from then, why is it still being enforced?

I like from the nose to the start of the halo. but damn from there on to me looks amateur. I didn't think they could do worse than the Rokit but they went all out with this one. Its all clean up front and chaos on the rear. I'd have put the Lavazza either on the fin itself at an angle or made the Williams logo slightly smaller to then have it on the flatter part and centered on the Williams logo. I hope the Senna S makes it onto the nose. I get That they wont add the one for Ginny being under new owners.

It'll be interesting to see what it looks like on the actual car.

I quite like both of these. Mercedes like usual not really deviating from their standard ideas but looking clean and sharp with the changes. Not a fan of the AMG spam. I think the Lauda star could have been places better as its somewhat hidden behind the halo mount. The Alpine is my favorite so far. It's typical alpine. Don't really like the red Mapre on the tub.

Something I don't get: if the doping investigation came about in 2014, and the ban for Russia to have national athletes compete under their country flag would last 2 years from then, why is it still being enforced?
I believe the ban came into effect in December 2019 which was originally for 4 years but last year was reduced to 2years so it looks like they cannot use it until the end of the year.

This livery would look really cool as a 70's throwback thing with yellow, orange and red stripes I think. I like how clean it is and the logo placements and size. I'm not really a fan of flag liveries in general (I did say I liked the Alpine though). I imagine in the next few years Haas is going to sell to either Dmitry Mazepin or someone else. I cant see him wanting to continue to run like they are.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how that livery would be allowed if Russian national flags are not allowed in their equipment. A car certainly is driver's equipment, and not only it features the Russian national colors but visually is basically Russian flag on four wheels. Though probably lawyers will come up with some argument that is utterly bizarrely illogical but still legally solid.

American team, American flag colors, done. No?

I don't know why, but when I look this car, I remember this
37b0029bc43ed287e8e94cc47d726edc.jpg

lmost totally off topic, but have you seen the flag of the City of Chigago? White background with a red strip and blue stars. Almost a copy of the Russian Naval Flag from a few years back. I like the livery, Especially when compared to the all black that came with that energy drink, but the original grey/red on white still appeals more to me.(there! back on topic!!)

There's never been anything quite like what they were planning before. Although I think it was limited to iOS which is a shame given that 85% of people use Android devices.
About a year ago there was an exchange between two national hosts of a Radio Sports-talk program. One host based in Los Angeles and one in Detroit. The Detroit host mentioned he had an Android and the L.A. guy spent much of the next hour berating his partner since "EVERYONE" uses Apple products. EVVVVERRYONE..... There was a very nice networking app to display data from rF2 to iphones, but they claimed to lack the knowledge to port that to Android devices despite the vastly greater user base so I stpped paying attention. Shocking how a supposed tech-savvy F1 team doesn't understand basic numbers...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%