FM4 H3MB3RD's HotLaps

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hi everyone,

I am going to be making a small youtube series on Hotlaps around the Top gear test track.

My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/H3MB3RD

T
here will be no commentary im afraid unless i can download some quotes of Jeremy Clarkson.

I just need help on what cars to use.

At this current time i am uploading movies of the 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera lapping the track.

Please say some cars. I would like to do a big Variety of cars. I will also post a Excel doc here of all the Laptimes. I will also make tabs for Fastest car, all the diffrent class etc.

Hi everyone,
There will be no commentary im afraid unless i can download some quotes of Jeremy Clarkson.

I just need help on what cars to use.
i would say what ever you like.
i would do commentary if u liked mics broken
im doing something similar to this but with stock cars. so that i dont create a new thread with the same thing il just edit the title (with your permission of course) and merge mine in here

yeah its £2.5 Million alright!! just it is the car i know i wont be getting through driver level cars, that i really want.. so thought i would aim for it.. keeps me going for one more event when i would normally probably turn it off and/or play something else..

its really cut into my F12011 time thats for sure lol!

If it's much good i will share it on the club if you want?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%