Rodriggo

250RPM
Original poster
Premium
Oct 2, 2010
Rodriggo submitted a new resource:

Gulf-Porsche [Fantasy] - Fantasy skin for the TORO ROSSO

View attachment 277764

Inspired by Le Mans, IMO maybe the second greatest racing livery of all-time behind the McLaren Marlboro. TR skin is pretty limited (like most) so it's essentially a straight forward recolor with an obvious rebrand as well.

ISSUES:

Mirroring of the button logo and text on the right side of the hood. Would usually avoid this but it looks so choice on the left, it’s worth it.

Porsche badge near the cockpit on just the right hand side is a bit odd but there’s no way to...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: pablotill

iZ GunDaM

250RPM
Sep 15, 2012
Looking real neat Rodriggo! Someone was already making a Porsche F1, but I've no idea what on Earth happened to him, so the fact that you've based the livery off of one of the most famous of them all is the icing on the cake.

Greatname

25RPM
Oct 31, 2018
Hello,
Thanks for the great skin! Is it possible to somehow make this skin and chassis replace the Williams team?

DrMaxS

1RPM
Apr 23, 2019
Hmmm, my car isn't blue, can u help me? I dont know what I have to change with "hosp_trailer_tor_2018_01_d.tif-011719.dds", I can't find it.

ARKEF1E

10RPM
Sep 17, 2017
What's going on with this file? There's no livery included and only a small fraction of the other files. Am I missing something?