Gulf McLaren MCL35M Livery | ACFL 2020

Skins Gulf McLaren MCL35M Livery | ACFL 2020 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Timonike44 submitted a new resource:

Gulf McLaren MCL35M Livery | ACFL 2020 - Gulf McLaren MCL35M livery for the ACFL 2020 Mod

This skin pack aims to recreate the livery of the lovely Gulf McLaren MCL35M Special Edition livery for the ACFL 2020 Mod by ACFL.

I've been using ACFL's Assetto Corsa mods for years now and although I really enjoy using their ACFL 2021 Mod, there is only 1 standardised chassis by them this time round and so I decided to try my hand at making this season's liveries on last season's chassis for each team! There are a few minor imperfections & things that aren't totally accurate that I...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man great job! There is nothing wrong with the skin. So since 26th May I have really big lags, but I didn't change anything at AC. I had all programs closed (But not CM and AC) and played the game and it lagged so hard. I tried to turn off Vsync, didn't work and using a Performance Upgrader. Can you give me any advice to how to fix lag. I really tried everything

Hey man great job! There is nothing wrong with the skin. So since 26th May I have really big lags, but I didn't change anything at AC. I had all programs closed (But not CM and AC) and played the game and it lagged so hard. I tried to turn off Vsync, didn't work and using a Performance Upgrader. Can you give me any advice to how to fix lag. I really tried everything
Hey! Thanks! You could try by updating your graphics drivers to make sure that you're running the most up-to-date version there, or you could try using Steam's "verify integrity of game files" option to see if it's something wrong with the game! This will find any missing game files and reinstall them to your system which could fix the issue. Other than that I can only recommend turning down / off a few settings to see if you get back to stable framerates, then slowly turning each setting back on to see if you can find the culprit of the issue!

Hope this helps! :)

Hey! Thanks! You could try by updating your graphics drivers to make sure that you're running the most up-to-date version there, or you could try using Steam's "verify integrity of game files" option to see if it's something wrong with the game! This will find any missing game files and reinstall them to your system which could fix the issue. Other than that I can only recommend turning down / off a few settings to see if you get back to stable framerates, then slowly turning each setting back on to see if you can find the culprit of the issue!

Hope this helps! :)
Hey so I tried what you said and it detected one missing file. And I lowered so many settings and it's still not "clean", "Fast". I tried testing it by Turning the steering wheel left 'n right, and as said it was laggy. I even tried a Low-Performance App, which didn't give me "lagless" AC. Thanks for the steps tho, My options for the "Video " Site from CM -> AC -> Video: vSync Off. 3840x2160, 50 Hz, and other things are on low. AND IDK why it's lagging. Just since 1 week ago!!!! I don't get it...

Hey so I tried what you said and it detected one missing file. And I lowered so many settings and it's still not "clean", "Fast". I tried testing it by Turning the steering wheel left 'n right, and as said it was laggy. I even tried a Low-Performance App, which didn't give me "lagless" AC. Thanks for the steps tho, My options for the "Video " Site from CM -> AC -> Video: vSync Off. 3840x2160, 50 Hz, and other things are on low. AND IDK why it's lagging. Just since 1 week ago!!!! I don't get it...
Sometimes the inputs of the wheel can cause some game lag! If you've changed your wheel or something recently, try changing the "Half FFB Update Rate" to ON in the advanced controls section. 4k @ 50Hz is a pretty high resolution too! Try lowering it to 1440p or maybe even 1080p. I'm not sure what hardware you're running so I can't advise much more here! If you're using a monitor then try changing to 60Hz as well :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%