Gulf McLaren Livery: Full package (FOM chassis)

Skins Gulf McLaren Livery: Full package (FOM chassis) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
i am struggling to get it to work, i have copied all the files into the modular mods file but it doesn't seem to be working and i don't know what to do. (also does it need to be a specific version of modular mods)

Last edited:
Great mod! I was able to get the car livery and pit crew/team outfits working, but the helmet and suit/gloves/etc. aren't showing in a race session. Oddly enough they show in the "resume season/career" splash screen, but only the McLaren hat shows on my character in a race session.

Note, I also have a custom named character, not Lando, Daniel, or Carlos, so I'm not sure if that is effecting the mod. The suit showing up on my character in a race session is the stock blue McLaren suit not even the one chosen on my character customization screen.

Any input would be great!

Am new to modding F1 2020 so sorry if the answer to my question is very obvious but can I use this in My Team Mode? Would love to have my career set with a Gulf livery :D

Am new to modding F1 2020 so sorry if the answer to my question is very obvious but can I use this in My Team Mode? Would love to have my career set with a Gulf livery :D
Yeah it's possible but will require a little effort, if you download my mod you can export the files from the manual installation folder provided and then import them into your my team erp file

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 76 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 48 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.8%