guitarmaen AIW CAM Editor

Misc guitarmaen AIW CAM Editor 4.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
That wasn't the problem. I could activate the cam file, no problem, just couldn't select the specific cam I wanted until I found the help screen I've posted above.

Still no clear instruction of how to edit the Z axis. But at least now I know how to select the camera I want to discover the cam name and then edit the Z axis in notepad.

Incidentally, seems counter intuitive but to raise the height of a camera you increase the NEGATIVE value.

So changing the Z axs value from -2.0 to -1.0 will lower the cam's height whilst changing the Z value from -2.0 to -3.0 will raise the cam's height.
yes, so is everything ok? You can also edit it in the program itself, just select the axis you want to edit with the cursor and edit the value you want, then press enter. And, in fact, there is this inversion of height... It took me a while to understand that too...:thumbsdown:

All Good now.... though I still don't know which key I pressed that opened the Cam Edit help screen pop up... ..... good job I screen shot it.:)
key help = H
As for the H key, pay attention to one detail: when you are editing CAM, a popup for the CAM will appear; when you are editing the pitlane by typing H another popup will appear... that is, for each type of edit the H key is always pressed, but the information is specific to the type of editor you are using. I, in particular, photograph all the ones I have and keep them as an image; Then it's easier for me to find what I want

Last edited:
Does Bob's Track Builder program allow to simply drag around the track cams? That program allows viewing and working with the track in 3D with full game graphics so you can work on the track as if you're actually in-game at the track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back