F1 2013 Guillemot (Thrustmaster) FFB Ferrari wheel for PC

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Guys. I have just acquired the above wheel. I have managed to find working drivers and have also managed to get it working in F1 2013....however. The wheel wait is soooo heavy and some of the buttons (the directional ones) don't do anything.

Does anybody have a setup or way of setting this wheel please?

Many thanks in advance.

I think you may have big problems if it's not in the supported wheel list to be honest.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ntrollers-recommendations.73877/#post-1517277

If you can get basic axis functions working like steering, throttle and brakes, perhaps some buttons, then you may be able to use another program to send button presses to the game.

In my case, even thought the wheel is supported, a fair number of buttons presses and functions I send to the game via XPadder (or you can use Joy2Key)

So as long as the button has a keyboard equivalent, and even though a wheel button isn't recognised in game, you send the keyboard equivalent via XPadder.

For example :-

If you want to use a KERS button, and use one of the buttons on your wheel, BUT the game doesn't recognise that button when you try and program it in game, because the game just cannot 'see' that button. Then you have to find another means.

If the keyboard equivalent of pressing the KERS button is let's say the 'K' key (inconvenient for a wheel user), then you use XPadder or Joy2key to program that button you want to use, outside of the game.

So you run XPadder in the background, program it to output the letter 'K' whenever you press that button ...... job done :)

Thanks for the reply Graham. On further inspection everything works bar 2 buttons. gear shift. accelerator, brakes, paddles and 2 buttons on the wheel. I will still have to use a keyboard for pause and menus etc but thats pretty good. On top of that the FFB is REALLY good I just need to get the setting right as its still to heavy. Not bad for £5 from a car boot sale!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%