[Guide] How to make an AI Mod

• Deleted member 113561

I tried to open F1 2011 DATABASE but its a F1 2010 toolkit and it always says that it failed to load

I tried to open F1 2011 DATABASE but its a F1 2010 toolkit and it always says that it failed to load

If you want to open the database with F1 2010 Toolkit you must:

Get the "schemaF12011.xml" from Ryder's database editor
Copy it
Paste it in "AI Settings/tasev"

But it's useless as you probably don't know enough XML to make better edits than with Ryder's database editor..

What does the helmet tab mean in the database.bin? Does it have to do with the helmet shapes? (The Arai helmets having a fin, the Bell and Schuberth helmets don't) And can you change these?

quote="kristiannn, post: 1137432, member: 84875"]To make a good AI Mod, you'll need:
  1. A program that converts XML to txt. I usually use F1 2010 AI Tool Kit's converter, as it's the easiest for me.
  2. Ryder's database editor
  3. (Optional) Ryder's language editor[/quote]

As the F1 2010 tool kit doesn't work with F1 2011, do you know any other programs I can use to convert the xml-files?

quote="kristiannn, post: 1137432, member: 84875"]To make a good AI Mod, you'll need:
  1. A program that converts XML to txt. I usually use F1 2010 AI Tool Kit's converter, as it's the easiest for me.
  2. Ryder's database editor
  3. (Optional) Ryder's language editor
As the F1 2010 tool kit doesn't work with F1 2011, do you know any other programs I can use to convert the xml-files?[/quote]

Usually this is the site for all the tools: http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

You can find tons of converters in the internet tho.

• Deleted member 113561

I wanted to chance possibility of Safety Car but i dont no which ID belongs to which track(s)!! Can you tell me? PLEASE:)

• Deleted member 113561

Perhaps you should add it to your AI-Mod aswell in in V2.4 or V3.0 ...for more realisme

• Deleted member 113561

I actually checked and some tracks have 60 KM/h pit limit. Some have 100.. I don't know why.. :)
Can youi change it in your next update??'
I tested it ... its good !!¨YOur now faster in the pits ---- further you re not touching the SPA-Exit anymore ...
Tested with REDBULL IN LEGEND MODE IN GRANDPRIX 20% Race ... further i set SC comes out max to 6 and increased SC-Chances in Monaco to 1.5 in Singapore to 1.3 and in Valencia to 1
Further i used modified loose_part_setting ... damage all set to 1.5 (execpt Ai to 2.0)

Add ... i still feel that the AI is in dry slightly too slow in Intermediate condition much too slow and in FULL WET conditions perfect fast ... if you can please fix it in your next version...
(i always play on the hardest difficult including no Tractioncontrol no ABS no racing line and so on ... everything off but still in TV-Cockpit-cam)

Can youi change it in your next update??'
I tested it ... its good !!¨YOur now faster in the pits ---- further you re not touching the SPA-Exit anymore ...
Tested with REDBULL IN LEGEND MODE IN GRANDPRIX 20% Race ... further i set SC comes out max to 6 and increased SC-Chances in Monaco to 1.5 in Singapore to 1.3 and in Valencia to 1
Further i used modified loose_part_setting ... damage all set to 1.5 (execpt Ai to 2.0)

Add ... i still feel that the AI is in dry slightly too slow in Intermediate condition much too slow and in FULL WET conditions perfect fast ... if you can please fix it in your next version...
(i always play on the hardest difficult including no Tractioncontrol no ABS no racing line and so on ... everything off but still in TV-Cockpit-cam)

Include all this by yourself. I'm not planning on working on my mod soon. I lost interest. As for WETS, INTS conditions.. I can't do anything about it.. The breaking points and etc are the same for DRY and WET. You can lower the "wet_weather_ability" to slow them down in the WET tho.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.8%