RasmusP

Premium
February 2024 Update:
Please don't read this thread. I know Google will show it, but it's old and filled with partly wrong information from me.
Just use my LUT package instead:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rasmusps-lut-guide-for-g27-29-and-dfgt.16799/

-------------- Don't read this! --------------

Older edit: After almost everyone prefers the LUT-Configuration, I created a Lut-only Thread with all my LUTs attached in a zip-file in the Download-Area here at Racedepartment.
Have a look:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rasmusps-lut-guide-for-g27-29-and-dfgt.16799/

Original post:
Hello everyone,
I know there are a lot of settings and guides online for "the perfect settings" but after I spent about 30 hours searching and trying, I really found MY best settings.
They are a combination of different guides (but with the "GAMMA-option" in use) that I will name right now and first:

Really nice and complete Guide on Assetto Corsa Forum
Reddit Thread where my adventure began (and where I got the Link above)
FFB Deadzone Fix Logitech G27
Guide for LUT Generator (can't recommend it but helped me understanding)

EDIT: I thought the LUT was what gave me my perfect feeling BUT IT WAS THE TYPE=GAMMA, not a LUT so I rewrote that whole Guide:

EDIT2: I found out how to write a LUT yourself so I did it and the result is something similar to the gamma-setting BUT less compressed, smoother middle-transition and therefore BETTER! Here is the link to the post if you don't want to scroll down: LINK

TL: DR Lines:
1. Adjust InGame-settings and Profiler G27_AC_InGame_andProfiler.JPG

2. Open the controls.ini:
you find this ini in: "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controls.ini"
set MIN_FF=0.04, CENTER_BOOST_GAIN=1.3, CENTER_BOOST_RANGE=0.001G27_AC_controlsINI_FF.JPG

open the assetto_corsa.ini:
you find this ini in: "%...%\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini"
set ENABLE_GYRO=1, DAMPER_MIN_LEVEL=0.0, DAMPER_GAIN=0.7G27_AC_assetto_corsaINI_FF.JPG

open the ff_post_process.ini
you find this ini in: "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ff_post_process.ini"
set VERSION=1, TYPE=GAMMA, ENABLED=1, VALUE=0.5, CURVE=%doesn't matter%G27_AC_ff_post_processINI_GAMMA.JPG

5. HAVE FUN

6. additional:

- Logitech Profiler:
- overall: 100
- spring: 0
- damper: 0
- untick center spring, NO combined pedals, 900° rotation, TICK "allow game to adjust settings"

- AC InGame:
- Gain: 50% [depends on your wheel but for my G27 it is 50%. 75-125% InCAR]
- Filter: 0
- Min Force: 4%
- kerb, road, slip: 0
- understeer: untick
- Steering Settings: gamma 1, filter 0, sensivity 0!!

For those who want a detailed guide:

After I read very very much about all seen and all hidden settings in Assetto Corsa, I tried everything out, but one of these things was always bothering me:

1. you have a huge dead zone
2. your wheel oszillates
3. deadzone ok but no smooth transition at center
4. just too much force

The solution for me was the GAMMA-setting in the ff_post_process.ini!
Combined with the dampening-setting, the Gyro-setting, the min_force and the Center_Boost!
Short version of what this settings do:
To get rid of the Deadzone you need to combine the very little center-boost with the min-force. But then you will have a little bump in the middle because they have a "hard cut" at zero-force.
If you enable the GAMMA-setting this hard-cut will be transformed into a curve, just like the FFB-Output from Assetto Corsa will get compressed to a curve where little forces are boosted and the high forces are lowered.
Here are a few pictures of that:

1. Wheelcheck Result:G27_Wheelcheck_Result.JPG
2. How the AC-FFB has to be alternated:G27_AC_Wheelcheck_andHanddrawed.JPG G27_AC_HowFFBWouldAlternated.JPG

3. All these settings combined:G27_AC_FinalCurvePP.JPG

So you get rid of the deadzone but don't get an oscillating wheel! [Plus you feel more details.]

The Settings in detail:
1. controls.ini:G27_AC_controlsINI_FF.JPGG27_AC_WhatDoesCenterBoostPP.JPG
you find this ini in: "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controls.ini"

- Filter=0: This should eliminate FFB-spikes but for me it seems like it just kills little details but does not really smoothes out! So let it on 0!

- MIN_FF=0: That means, that the "zero force" is still zero force, theoretically it's THE setting to get rid of the deadzone BUT I experienced, that you need to get up to 17% for the G27 and then don't have a deadzone anymore but case 2.: your wheel oscillates.
If you go down to about 12% you have case 3.: the deadzone is still there, but little. Problem: it doesn't feel nice... 0 Force in the Deadzone and then BAM, FORCE.
My thought about that:
The "MIN FORCE" doesn't have a "Curve" for the lowest force. It just does a hard cut which ends up in my experienced results. (See Picture above: 3. combined)

- CENTER_BOOST_GAIN: In the Guide "FFB Deadzone Fix for Logitech G27 1.2" this setting is used.
Explanation: If you imagine the Wheel, the FFB begins at a little bit right and left from the center-> "deadzone". That is because the force that IS THERE, IN THE CENTER, is too low for your wheel.
This setting BOOSTS the FFB in the RANGE of "CENTER_BOOST_RANGE"

- CENTER_BOOST_RANGE: as mentioned, this is the range of the boost that applies on the FFB FROM THE CENTER. Theoretically you just need to "Boost the deadzone away". But this does not work, I tried EVERYTHING!! (combined with GAMMA this transforms to a "curve"!)

I combined this 3 settings in every possibility but you have always ONE problem: the "center transition" as in "you steer from left to right" gets a BUMP in the middle, because of the boost.
I tried to lower the boost, widen the range, give a little more MIN_FORCE. But nope, you always gets this unrealistic "center-bump". (so you need the GAMMA!)

I have to give the author much credit, it is a really nice setting but it's just not enough for me.

2. assetto_corsa.iniG27_AC_assetto_corsaINI_FF.JPG
you find this ini in: "%...%\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini"

- FF_SKIP_STEPS=0: If set to 1, you get half of the FFB-Refresh-Rate. So if you have a decent hardware, go with 0! Some people get an error on servers because their CPU is too weak. Then go with 1. It doesn't make a HUGE difference, but the more FF-Inputs, the better, right? :p

- ENABLE_GYRO=1: Honestly, I don't understand this settings but it smoothens the wheel without taking away important informations!
If you read about that setting: It is for Direct Drive Wheels as the Logitech G27 (not belt drive like Thrustmaster for example) and interprets "the wheel as a Gyro on certain speeds".
If your wheel is a little bit "shaky" overall or oscillates: go with 1!

- DAMPER_MIN_LEVEL=0.0: This means, that the InGame dampening (a few versions ago there was a slider?!) is OFF, when the Engine says the damper to be zero. If you increase this settings, your dampening will ALWAYS BE ON, even if the engine does NOT give the input for it.

- DAMPER_GAIN=1.0: That is simple. If the engine gives the input to dampen the FFB-Signal, it is indeed dampened. For my G27 I like it on 0.7 but if your wheel feels a little "numb" you can lower or even deactivate it. I find my wheel too shaky when on 0.0!
Sidenote: ALWAYS USE THIS SETTINGS FOR DAMPENING, NOT THE LOGITECH PROFILER DAMPENING!!!

3. ff_post_process.iniG27_AC_ff_post_processINI_GAMMA.JPG
you find this ini in: "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ff_post_process.ini"

- Version=1: No idea, just leave it!

- TYPE=GAMMA: I don't know how it works exactly but it is THE setting that got me stunning! I drawed a Curve about how it feels for me and it makes sense but honestly: no idea...
Here is the picture:G27_AC_WhatDoesGammaPP.JPG

- VALUE=0.5: Well in one guide the author tells you "it is on 1 at mine, no idea, just leave it" BUT IT IS IMPORTANT!
It determines how strong the FFB gets "compressed". So on 1.0 it does NOTHING, on 0.1 you feel absolutely no details, it's like ultra-power-steering.
For me about 0.5 is the optimum for having details but no deadzone.
THIS IS THE SETTING THAT ELIMINATES MY DEADZONE AND LET IT FEEL REAL!
What is important here: you have to lower the global FFB in order to have "normal forces". The lower the value, the lower your global FFB! If you put VALUE=0.1 and global FFB on 100% you get broken arms for sure... :p

- CURVE=%doesn't matter, not active%": Well this is just the settings to take the correct LUT. BUT: I don't use a LUT and I can't recommend it with the G27. Tried it and it was just awful!
IF you want to activate a LUT you have to change TYPE=LUT (thanks to Ross Garland for giving me that info!)

Conclusion:
I know that was a lot and I know it's not perfect but maybe it will help you with your settings and increase the fun you have with Assetto Corsa.
I switched over from Project Cars but was so mad with my wheel that I thought about buying another one. The Deadzone was so annoying but the graphics, sound and gameplay were better and I really wanted that game to get working!

This is just a wrap up from other people's posts and guides but I didn't find a guide here, where you don't need to login to the Assetto Corsa Forum or even there, where all these settings are packed up so you can just read it down and get your settings.
And most importantly: I nowhere found any mention of this GAMMA-setting in the ff_post_process.ini so alone for that setting I wrote that all down.

I made this post to give all searching souls another thing to try and hope this makes even a few people happy :)

Let me know if it helped you!

Kind Regards,
Rasmus

Last edited:
Very good FFB, thanks for are your help and hard work!
It feels strong but very accurate, despite my first tries in AC it already gives me much better feedback than my FBB in DirtRally after 1000 hours, except the cars handle very differently, but thats obvious.
Two things sortet: FFB - check - very good - VR runs smooth - check.Next thing: how to drive a proper racecar on a proper racetrack without missed shifts, spins, off track moments etc - your FFB will shurely help me getting a better driver hehe!
Thanks again!

Very good FFB, thanks for are your help and hard work!
It feels strong but very accurate, despite my first tries in AC it already gives me much better feedback than my FBB in DirtRally after 1000 hours, except the cars handle very differently, but thats obvious.
Two things sortet: FFB - check - very good - VR runs smooth - check.Next thing: how to drive a proper racecar on a proper racetrack without missed shifts, spins, off track moments etc - your FFB will shurely help me getting a better driver hehe!
Thanks again!
Happy to hear that you got through the ini-chaos so quickly and successful :)
Beware that you have the ffb-app when you move the mouse to the right side of the screen (wheel icon). The perfect ffb (no dead center and no oscillating) is different for each car! You can set in manually for each car with this app and it saves it! (each track + car separate) :)

oh, ok - lots to learn, driven a few other cars on different tracks, they feel unique to each other, which I like - the menu on the right side I guess are all the red icons (just managed to see them once, cursor behaving quite strange sometimes) but first I have to go through some basics, like doin a start without jumpstarting haha - there are over 8k thread in here alone for AC - can't quite read all of them :p

I've read everything i can find about setting ffb in AC and found yours to be rather informative but also confusing!
Do you know how i could get the most from my new Fanatec csw v2? Some say using LUT is wrong for this wheel.
I feel adding road feel in AC menu feels off but dont have enough when driving straight.
Anything you can share will be appreciated!

I've read everything i can find about setting ffb in AC and found yours to be rather informative but also confusing!
Do you know how i could get the most from my new Fanatec csw v2? Some say using LUT is wrong for this wheel.
I feel adding road feel in AC menu feels off but dont have enough when driving straight.
Anything you can share will be appreciated!
Hey man,
of course I will try to help you!
I don't know the wheel my self so I will need a bit of data from you!
Please download and open Wheelcheck (LINK) and run the min force check. You don't have to adjust any settings in Wheelcheck (only the max count for log2).
Then I need you to tell me what is your min force.
After that I would like you to run the Log2 test (little explanation on the linked Page) and upload a Screenshot from your graph (when you uploaded it to the linked Page).

THEN I need you to give me a more detailed explanation of what you want to change in your FFB feel. You say you don't have enough feeling in the center position. Do you have more complaints like "little bumps are too strong but the overall steering is too light" or the opposite like "the overall steering is really strong and firm but I don't feel any details".

If you just want more force in the center:
can you tell me what are your ingame settings? Did you set a min force? Did you already change anything in the ini files?

I know that is a lot I am asking but short version:

I need the min force and the graph from wheelcheck to give you better settings. And I need your settings you are running at the moment :)

Thanks for this !
The first shot is after min force test ? not sure if that has it on it ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    1,009.1 KB · Views: 523
  • Screenshot (54).png
    Screenshot (54).png
    137.1 KB · Views: 517
  • Screenshot (57).png
    Screenshot (57).png
    662.7 KB · Views: 511
Very nice! Yes, that's all data I need :)
Your FFB is very linear so you definitely DON'T need a LUT (well, not a normal LUT as we know).
I see you have about 4,8% "Deadzone" so you won't feel any forces below that, which is why you feel almost nothing on straights!
My first try would be to set the min force in the InGame settings to 5% and report back to me :)
InGame overall FFB should be set so 100% (otherwise the deadzone will get bigger. So you have about 5% deadzone with 100% overall, if you lower that to 90% you will have 15% deadzone).
To see what the min force does put it to 20%. You will definitely have enough force in the center but your wheel will go crazy :roflmao:

That is just the first thing. I will wait for your report:)

For a long while, i though running the logitech driver below 100% was a no go, since the wheel already have a big deadzone by itself. The downside to this is that the torque delta that gets outputed, near max load, may be hard to feel sometimes.

Recently, after spending some time in ACs menu, to remove that nasty gear ratlling, i started to change my mind. Imho, i think moving the driver to 90% may increase the deadzone by a tiny bit(you can easily deal with that with min force, a LUT or your gamma LUT) but the upside is that the wheel's motor gets some headroom near saturation.
In both pCars and AC, i didn't really feel loss of strenght in the wheel but i though it behaved better.

Hope this helps.

Very nice! Yes, that's all data I need :)
Your FFB is very linear so you definitely DON'T need a LUT (well, not a normal LUT as we know).
I see you have about 4,8% "Deadzone" so you won't feel any forces below that, which is why you feel almost nothing on straights!
My first try would be to set the min force in the InGame settings to 5% and report back to me :)
InGame overall FFB should be set so 100% (otherwise the deadzone will get bigger. So you have about 5% deadzone with 100% overall, if you lower that to 90% you will have 15% deadzone).
To see what the min force does put it to 20%. You will definitely have enough force in the center but your wheel will go crazy :roflmao:

That is just the first thing. I will wait for your report:)
Thanks for your reply :)
I already had deadzone in game at 4 and upt it to 5 and have been uaing the ffb clip app and setting that to light and (cant remember the name) using the setting that varies the ffb force otg.
Its starting to feel pretty good really :) quite happy.
But if i drive old Monza full course in something like the Porsche 917k i get massive clipping all aroubd the banking? Its weird because the same combo in rF2 i get a whole lot more force in rF2 but no clipping.
Should i be running the ffb alot lower on some tracks in AC with certain vehicles?
The road cars and GT3 cars feel pretty spot on with 5 deadzone and the clip app set to low/light and on the variable setting but it clips badly with other combo's.

Thanks for your reply :)
I already had deadzone in game at 4 and upt it to 5 and have been uaing the ffb clip app and setting that to light and (cant remember the name) using the setting that varies the ffb force otg.
Its starting to feel pretty good really :) quite happy.
But if i drive old Monza full course in something like the Porsche 917k i get massive clipping all aroubd the banking? Its weird because the same combo in rF2 i get a whole lot more force in rF2 but no clipping.
Should i be running the ffb alot lower on some tracks in AC with certain vehicles?
The road cars and GT3 cars feel pretty spot on with 5 deadzone and the clip app set to low/light and on the variable setting but it clips badly with other combo's.
Hey,
I will try to answer you as structured as possible :)
To help you is quiet difficult because I must create your exact situation in my head through your words. So we will need to understand each other and really precise. Don't take my words as lecturing, I just need more details and clarify a few things to help you. But I won't give up!

- deadzone setting: you mean the min ffb slider? Because you have to differ between ffb-deadzone and steering-deadzone. The slider for ffb-deadzone is called "min ffb" or "min force".
In game "deadzone 5%" would be, that you turn your wheel 5% away from the center and the car stays straight. "min ffb 5%" means, that at 1% force output your wheel receives 6%.

- ffb clip app: you mean the dynamic mode? It tries to get the FFB on a constant level so on the straight you get a really firm feeling and when you turn heavily it will lower the FFB so you won't get clipping. It's very nice but has one problem: Kunos did a extremely good job with their FFB and this kind of "butchers" their work. I would recommend to deactivate the ffb clip app completely. It's very well programmed and I pay respect to the creator but you will understand why I don't use it anymore at all!

- clipping: So there are different kinds of clipping. Image it as hearing music.
There is software clipping (clipping in the game engine) and hardware clipping (clipping in your wheel).
Software clipping is when the game is at it's maximum ffb output and cuts off details because there is no headroom anymore for that little forces.
Image it as a little portable loudspeaker (standard bluetooth box) that is on it's maximum sound level. Mostly that sounds like crap, but it's not too loud for your ears.
Here is a little graph of what I mean:AC_ffbInGameClipping.JPG

So we now know exactly what happens when the Assetto Corsa InGame FFB is clipping.
Now I will explain what hardware clipping is:
Let's say the InGame FFB is NOT clipping at all, but your wheel does (happens when you put the slider of your wheel driver to the max I think).
The graph would look like the same. You are turning in, the wheel is on its limit and a little bump comes in->you feel nothing because the wheel just says "nope, that's too much, I won't do anything".
Imagine that like a BIG FAD LOUDSPEAKER like in Clubs, Concerts etc. and you put your ear ON THE BOX. Yes, that would be very painful and you won't be hearing the details of the music, just pain and noise until your ear goes deaf :roflmao:
The FFB-Clip-App can only read the InGame FFB-Clipping. Some cars feel good with a bit of clipping, some don't. But if you don't go over 100% InGame FFB there should be no clipping (and I mostly never go above 100% InGame!). If the FFB-Clip-App tells you there is clipping: well it's planned from Kunos I would say!

SO NOW I will tell you why that extreme rattling on curbs is NO CLIPPING and why you have more Force when driving rf2:
If you really want to know what's the "clipping limit" of your wheel is put the wheel driver to the max, put Assetto Corsa to the max and go on the track. I promise you that it will feel INSANELY STRONG!
I often read "the G27 is weak, there is no chance to give you more FFB, it's just clipping and on it's limit"... Well yeah I did what I said above and I COULD NOT HELD THE WHEEL! I, I WAS TOO WEAK FOR THE WHEEL!
I can't say that loud enough. The limit of "the weak G27" is way above what I would want as FFB!

Nevertheless software clipping is an important thing! So maxing out the InGame FFB and lowering the WHEEL DRIVER to let's say 20% overall force will result in MASSIVE SOFTWARE CLIPPING but you would almost feel nothing of it. That a very low force without any details. (Tried that all my self)
I never played rf2 but I think that rf2 just has a higher ffb output. Without clipping (software or hardware).

What you describe does NOT sound like clipping at all. More like the opposite: The steering force is well balanced but when you are hitting the banks/curbs it's too strong? Than you would "need" some software clipping to lower that "peaks in force" ;)
Or better than clipping: compressing! The GAMMA setting compresses the ffb for example. So you get a really strong overall ffb but bumps, banks, curbs etc. won't hit you like a hurricane!

So you see I will be able to help you but you really need to give me more to work with. I need to get a full image in my head of what you want to change etc.

Please try the gamma setting. It's in the ff_post_process.ini in the documents\cfg folder. I would recommend you to test the following:

AC_Gamma_TryOut1.JPG
TYPE=GAMMA activates the Gamma-setting instead of a LUT.
ENABLED=1 activates the ff_post_process.ini. With ENABLED=0 it does NOTHING.
the VALUE=0.7 compresses you FFB by about 1/3. Just try it and report back :) what stands at the LUT line does not matter at all, this setting does NOT use a lut!

Sooo.... that was a lot of text. But this topic is quiet complicated!
I hope you understand everything and I will wait for your report :):thumbsup:

PS: there is a ffb-app where you can change the car specific ffb. I set that for every car! Some Road cars I like at 70%, some Race cars at 115%. Just try different values until the car feels right :)

Last edited:
This has been the least-played simulator. AC has the worst feeling of FFB of all ... damn dead zone in G27; It is ridiculous to waste precious time to patch up and yet the feeling is an unrealistic direction.
Well yes and no... I tried them all and while the default settings are really "not nice" I appreciate that you can modify almost everything!
So it wasn't my favorite sim out of the Box but it is now. I just love it and I don't know why you felt the need to comment in a thread that is meant to help, how shitty the game is.
Did you drive a race car or even a normal car on a track? I did (my own car) and Assetto corsa is the only simulator where the handling and physics give me the same feeling as in real life.

So maybe you should get your daily dose of bad mood somewhere else... :rolleyes:
Live and let live. If the thread is called "how good is assetto corsa with the g27" you are welcome to post what you just did. But please not here...

Last edited:
Well yes and no... I tried them all and while the default settings are really "not nice" I appreciate that you can modify almost everything!
So it wasn't my favorite sim out of the Box but it is now. I just love it and I don't know why you felt the need to comment in a thread that is meant to help, how shitty the game is.
Did you drive a race car or even a normal car on a track? I did (my own car) and Assetto corsa is the only simulator where the handling and physics give me the same feeling as in real life.

So maybe you should get your daily dose of bad mood somewhere else... :rolleyes:
Live and let live. If the thread is called "how good is assetto corsa with the g27" you are welcome to post what you just did. But please not here...

Forgive me if I was offensive; That was not my intention.:( It is not a matter of driving a racing car or not; But rather that the steering wheel does not return to me what is happening. In Assetto Corsa I am unable to correct any exit of the car. And after trying various values and combinations that made me too tiresome. I do not doubt that AC has one of the best FFB's up because one day it was good for me.:thumbsup: But let's be honest; These settings are not so simple. Could you help me in any way?

Thank's for your time. ;)

Apologize accepted, of course! I got a bit too offended, sorry for that too! :)
To help you I would need you to give me Info about your wheel, the wheel-driver settings and your in game settings.
Also it would be helpful if you could describe it more detailed what you are feeling, or not feeling exactly.
You don't have sliders for different forces in AC (plus the effects but they are not the actual ffb), you can only compress or decompress the range of forces. So while bumps, curbs etc are little spikes in the ffb output without decentering the wheel, a big slide will decenter the wheel extremely!
If we take the gamma Settings and put it to 0.1 (1.0 is doing nothing /default) the ffb will be compressed to it's maximum. You won't feel any details. No bumps, no curbs, no feeling. The ffb output only goes from 99% to 100%. You would then need to lower your overall ffb to let's say 50%.
If you start a big slide now, this "always full force" will decenter your wheel. It would be like extreme Powersteering because you would feel absolutely no Details but only the decentering.
I am using a setting that kills a bit of the details so I can feel the slides (decentering of wheel) really well but have the details too, but a bit more subtle.
If you decompress the ffb to the max with gamma put to 2.0 (1.0 is doing nothing) than you wouldn't be able to clearly feel the decentering while sliding. The details would be rumbling all over. So you would turn in with really low ffb and once hitting a curb the ffb would rip your hands off.

I hope we find a way to help you! :)

Last edited:
Appreciated for your goodwill!

Let's start. My steering wheel is light and with a dead zone followed by bumps in the center.

These are my current configurations, after changing values for countless times.

Assettocorsa.jpg

Maybe I'm not understanding the logic involved. I have read your explanations but I do not want to try other possibilities before you give me the first tips based on my guidelines.

@Fabio3000a can you send me your lut file? Either just copy paste all the numbers here or upload the File please :) I need to look into that!
And what got me wondered: min_ff in the controls.ini is the same as the ingame settings but your ini says 0.08 what should be 8% ingame, not 4. Seems really odd to me! Are the controls.ini you screenshotted (is this even a Word?!) the one in your documents folder? Because there is a second one in the steam folder but that is not doing anything (it's just backup for default settings)
-cut-
I see you have a G27 and the graphs etc are looking familiar to what I did while testing.
I would recommend you, before I write a in depth explanation about your current settings:
Just try mine with my lut. You have your settings screenshotted here and your own lut file won't get overwritten (you can have more of them and just change the line in the ini to use a different but I think you know that :) )
Many G27 users here are saying that my settings are good so I would say: why not try them. If you don't like it you won't need more than 2 minutes to go back to yours :)
Or just Backup the cfg folders in your documents and the steam, System folder :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years