Guess who drove a Porsche? :P

Yes, it was me! :D

From the description:
I was given a lap around this polygon made at the airport. I am very young driver and have no experience with such a car at all. It is no surprise I made a wrong start then :) From this angle it also looks very slow. From the inside it was much faster. But that doesn't matter anyway - I enjoyed the whole (short) lap as much as I could. I made up one of my dreams! :)

I am not really sure how fast I was... it felt incredibly in the car. I scared the instructor in the car too. He was yelling at me all the time to slow down, brake earlier. But I wasnt listening :p I was surprised how slow it looks. But how I said in the description, that really doesnt matter! :)

Nice! I'm sure it you had a lot of fun.:) videos don't do much justice, for the most part makes anything look slow.

Porsche are great cars to drive. I've driven five in my life, a 993 C2, 82 928, 82 930 Turbo, 04 996 Twin Turbo and a Boxter which I didn't like.

But the other four were fantastic the 930 Turbo being my favorite:)

I hope you get the opportunity to drive more Porsche's.

I'm dyin to drive a GT3 RS.

Yes, I had :D I am still wondering how fast I was going. The big REV meter in front of me just astonished me that much that I didnt care about speed.

I hope I will even own a Porsche once in my life. I always dreamed of it and after this. I just made my mind even stronger :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%