Guess The Track! New RaceRoom Circuit in the Works

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom New Track.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience will be getting a new circuit in the near future, and the developers have been busy teasing the upcoming location for fans to have a guess...

Everyone enjoys new tracks in their favourite racing simulation, and players of RaceRoom Racing Experience are no different in that regard. With the excellent Road America having just released a little while ago, the team over at Sector3 Studios continue to be hard at work bringing new content to the simulation in the near future, with a very interesting tease of the next circuit having slipped out onto the internet in recent days...

With the development team keeping tight lipped on where exactly the track is based, I'll leave the pictures below and let you have a guess for yourself!

New RaceRoom Circuit 1.jpg
New RaceRoom Circuit 2.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios. Available to download with a limited car and track selection for free, gamers can purchase additional content such as the DTM or World Touring Car Championship DLC for an additional cost.

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club, plus we offer a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

In Australian accent - can you tell what it is yet? Let us know below!

Last edited:
I like the fact we get tracks that are not always featured on other sims. One of the reasons why I liked the original GameStockCar (and then AMS), some the of the Brazilian tracks are great fun.

So if this is Zhuhai that will be another interesting track to race on, looking forward to trying it.

Road America is great fun and one of the best they've done so far. Something like Sebring or Daytona would also be great to see some time in the future.

However yes I agree it would be great if we could get the rest of Brands Hatch. I'll give Sector3 the benefit of the doubt, it could well be that legal or silly contract issues are preventing them doing so at the moment.

I'll give Sector3 the benefit of the doubt, it could well be that legal or silly contract issues are preventing them doing so at the moment.
They have stated that the Indy layout has been licensed with the DTM, and that they would need to acquire a new license for the GP layout. That probably means it would not be a free upgrade: even people owning the short layout would need to buy the bigger one… Maybe they feel they will not get enough sales? Some people would probably not mind paying again but it seems clear it would not be the most welcome move...:whistling:

At first sight, it looked like Okayama to me. After Road America, I was really happy to see that classic venue...

But, no, it's obviously Zhuhai...

Shame on Sector 3 for false advertisement!

XD
Nah, just kidding. Great to see more and more "unusual" tracks in R3E, though I do know Zhuhai from pCARS and I don't like the stop'n'go-like layout. But that's only my personal opinion. :)

They have stated that the Indy layout has been licensed with the DTM, and that they would need to acquire a new license for the GP layout. That probably means it would not be a free upgrade: even people owning the short layout would need to buy the bigger one… Maybe they feel they will not get enough sales? Some people would probably not mind paying again but it seems clear it would not be the most welcome move...:whistling:

It's welcome with me :thumbsup:.I've said it before,I'll say it again,Sector 3 "Take My Money" Just Do It !!!! :D.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%