Guess the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got a clue but i like this game:whistling::whistling:
giphy.gif

I know I mentioned this before and I believe @Paul Jeffrey was saying there is no time to check the results or something , but would be nice to have some winners or results at some point in time :(

Bloody hell, you sound like my boss at work.. another situation where I've made comments / agreed to something even though I wasn't present during the conversation :roflmao::roflmao:

Dude, this started out as basically just a bit of fun without any kind of structure or anything serious. Appears that it has become popular... :) Ok, will have a think about putting some sort of results / structure to it all in future, just get the last of the 'game' ones done tomorrow, and will make something more official looking for the following events.

Bloody hell, it's turned into work now :p:D

This is most definitely Auto Modellista. This was my childhood game and to this day I still love it! Best version is the Gamecube version obviously. A shame Capcom hasn't made a sequel to this unique game.

It was a 10/10 concept, but the driving model, for me, absolutely killed it.

Gorgeous game though - I own a PS2 copy that I still fire up from time to time for nostalgia's sake, but as soon as I hit the track, I am reminded why this is largely a forgotten title.
The PS2 version is the worst. It got better on the Xbox and Gamecube but still. The drifty controls are something to get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back