Guess The Game V2 - VirtuaIceMan's quiz round 4 - Car games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Hard 6: is it the Saturn version (havn't played it)? gfx looks from emulator, but what's that track?

Car Medium7: indeed, the game looks "Turbo Cup" from Loriciel but I don't think it's the right cover as there' a Ferrari and says Turbo Cup CHALLENGE. The car ingame is a Porsche 944 Turbo.
Screenshot is actually from the DOS version :roflmao:
I used to own the Saturn version of CE and it was nowhere like this - it was rife with popup polygons - the console was, in fact, useful for what it was designed for - 2D games such as Radiant Silvergun and Guardian Heroes (that I sadly both missed the opportunity to own) - hence I'd say emulator but definitely not the Saturn version

Tis the day before trading standards took videogames seriously - I posted this cover for the LOL factor hence the disreprecancies in the screenshot (a bunch of 944s) - I could've posted the Euro 944 Cup cover
amiturbocup.jpg

For reference, this is what the arcade version of Daytona USA looks like in the exact same corner...

maxresdefault.jpg

...and from the Saturn leading up to the same corner...

41f220_bfae6547236c420284f273c1dad614e0.webp

...in addition to that, Daytona USA certainly wouldn't be a game that falls into the "Hard" category, so its definitely a trick answer whatever it is :laugh:

Edit: lol found it, Hard 6 is Victory Road/Victory Racing SE from 2003/2011, so yes it is an unofficial "homage" game of the original Daytona USA

Last edited:
The unguessed games have been revealed, on the first page! I'll be posting a super-bumper-mega-edition for the holidays a bit later on, featuring a genre not everyone will follow: futuristic racing games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back