Guess the Circuit

I don't know, i had this :
826995Sanstitre1.png

Probably i made something wrong

Yeah... I also started to think that there is somewhere a mistake.

Got it! The one point is missing! Dont know how to solve but maybe just paint something like a lasersword there.

Now u getting desperate come on Paul :roflmao:

No on a serious note , after watching the video 5 times looking on google maps and studying the layout ,my only conclusion is that it is Wakefield Park Raceway , I am 100% certain ,
prove me wrong! :p

Now u getting desperate come on Paul :roflmao:

No on a serious note , after watching the video 5 times looking on google maps and studying the layout ,my only conclusion is that it is Wakefield Park Raceway , I am 100% certain ,
prove me wrong! :p
So, do you agree that Challenge 4 was nothing in comparison to this?:roflmao:

Based on length of video and the audio breakup, looks like you have it with Massa.
I knew it was Vencia , Vettel is popular so was my first guess , very first search pole lap Vettel Velencia ,
listened to the audio knew it was Velencia ,
audio was not 100% match , but know from experience with youtube uploading over 1k videos ,
audio compression , also downloading a video from youtube then changing it making a new video then uploading again , the new one and old one wouldnt be 100% match , was Gary who mentioned they wasnt quite right so searched Massa , its an exact match ,

So its 100% Massa pole lap @Velencia in 2008 driving a Ferrari .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back