Tracks Gubbio Hillclimb enhanced

Hello All
After the unlucky start with one track (see other post), i started making the Gubbio Hillclimb.
It's an early release. At this moment i am fitting the road. Making some bumps etc.

Not shure, if i will make it longer than originally. Maybee yes. The start will be longer. Later after i finished the road, i will start with blender making some 3d stuff. Banners, etc.. The tree's and grass will be fitted. It is only as an idea for me what i wanna do. At this moment, i have only google maps. Have to build the first 4 houses and the tunnel. This will take some time..

Here's a little preview (first tests):

Enjoy.

Best, Fab

Hello

Finally the track is ok.. Now i start with buildings and trees. Here's a little picture. It will take some time to finish. Respect to all modders!! Big work here..

Best, Fab
GubbioStart.jpg
GubbioStart2.jpg

Hell Paul o Connell

Thank you! Yeah i am working every evening after work. It will take 5-6 months i think. A lot of work to do.. ;)

Here's another pictures of the next houses. Have to fix some more stuff here. Remake the motel. :(

TodoMotel.jpg

Hello All

After 1 year of break and chilling, i want to share the actual state of my track.

Remember:

- It is my second track
- Light to bright
- Trees in the middle of the street must be adjusted
- Neongrass :D will be adjusted
- Houses and lights made by myself
- Trees some made by myself (2 pictures)
- Roads adjusted and layered with other images by myself also the walls (all in blender)
- The second road after the official finish line was made fictive. Here i have aslo to adjust at the curves. Maybee a little bit too bumpy

I think it would take long time to finish.. Cause my dream would be to finish it in RTB and import in Blender for finetuning the road beside and so on.

Lets see... if i have the nerves... Case last year on june i had a sad harddisc crash and i was able to restore it and lost the interesst cause the first time i was unable to recover usefull files (they where all corrupted) BUT, i found an old Backup. This video here, is more recent than my files i have from the old backup. So,............

Heres a vid:

Hope you like it how it would be. Maybee in autumn when the days are coming darker, i will revive this project again.

Best, Fab

PS: Have to adjust also again the Tunnel.. It is to early.. And some stuff in the air.... ;) So ....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 473 39.0%