AC GT's @ 2.5h of Spa - November 8th 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
starting from ~2:23 (Deyan's accident)

I know what good racing is, and this aint it ! -
yeah right....seriously? u are a lap down and still dont let him pass on eau rouge?

secondly: I never drive into other drivers cars on purpose unless someone does it to me first !
is this the full retard mode? NO U DON'T. not on club events, because if someone crashes you..its 99% an accident and YOU were clearly the cause of tzhe eau rouge accident and afterwars deliberatly crash into deyan's car...

thirdly: how about just apologising for being crap and trying to improve in the future instead of insulting the other RD members? we may have not gotten enough attention as kids :sleep:, but at least we got some manners

<mod edit: If the only thing you can do in your posts is to be rude to others, please leave the disussion :).>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahah, okay.
Now I finally know who killed me so early on.
<snip> you even have on tape. hahahahaha
<snip> @ 16:15
I hope you realize you ruined my whole race and wrecked my car, dood :rolleyes:
Now you owe me 2.5 hours of my life. :roflmao:

<mod edit: Lets stop the naming and shaming, please solve these things in PM and file an incident report. Also use the media gallery if you want to show us something in public.>

We used to have to click 'Like' on a post for events that said something like "Click LIKE to show that you have read and understood the Rules".

Maybe need to go back to that to avoid 'Licensed' drivers thinking it's okay to ram people because they are in a bad mood? :O_o:

<mod edit: Lets stop the naming and shaming, please solve these things in PM and file an incident report. Also use the media gallery if you want to show us something in public.>

That was not 'name & blame'. :thumbsdown:
That was his own video that he linked 1 page before.
And I did not write that in a particular bad manner, in fact it was meant to be funny. :O_o:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 291 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.6%