AC GT's @ 2.5h of Spa - November 8th 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
When is the track going to be announced ? Would be nice if we have coupe days to practice.

Not sure why but there is more then double votes then people that signed up, why are people voting if not planing to race this event?

Sign me up please. I just wish that driving aids are car controlled, so no abs in gt2.Otherwise i might use it lol and i would feel very bad afterwards :)
Agree, Why is abs not on factory?

Because it's a long race and a club race. It's far more important to allow people the opportunity to finish and enjoy themselves as well as to make the GT2 class appeal to a wider audience. Out and out realism and hyper competetiveness is what leagues are for.

Of course you are always free to run without aids ;)

Because it's a long race and a club race. It's far more important to allow people the opportunity to finish and enjoy themselves as well as to make the GT2 class appeal to a wider audience. Out and out realism and hyper competetiveness is what leagues are for.

This isonly justified if the event is held on Nordschleife. :p

2.5 hours of race is already pretty hardcore in a sim like assetto corsa. It's just that if you will not use the driving aids, you will be at a big disadvantage especially in a long race like this; if you use them, you promote bad habits for the future. For myself, this is more of a principle than anything else so don't get me wrong. I can adapt to abs, my pedals are not the best anyway.

2.5 hours of race is already pretty hardcore in a sim like assetto corsa. It's just that if you will not use the driving aids, you will be at a big disadvantage especially in a long race like this; if you use them, you promote bad habits for the future. For myself, this is more of a principle than anything else so don't get me wrong. I can adapt to abs, my pedals are not the best anyway.

That is not true, aids are a disadvantage to a good driver. Some of us drive races of 6 - 12 hours without driving aids and trust me when I say we are more consistant and faster without them :). This is a club event anyone can drive however they want :).

Since AC lets you turn off any aids with a hotkey, I don't see the problem for Club Racing.

Any Aliens can turn them off and the rest of us mere mortals can leave what we like so we can stay on the track for 2.5 hours :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back