RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I'm new here :)
I think, i try to appear in race on this event.

On GTRX class with Gumpert, because i see no one to choose the GTR1 sadly
I see Matej's offer, but i think, 2 person is not enough for the category and i not too fast to close battles :(
(sorry my english)

Welcome @Radics Istvan !!!! :D
Nice to see you mate, welcome to the club buddy :thumbsup:
Hope you enjoy your stay here and enjoy racing with us guys, its really good fun and we have a great bunch of racers at all skills and experience levels, so i'm sure you will have plenty of people to race with :)

I've added you to the entry list, feel free to shout up and ask any questions you want.. and most of all have fun!
Cheers
Paul

@Tom4sz @robopuff - Welcome to the club guys !! :):thumbsup: Awesome to see you new faces in here, hope you enjoy the race fella's... look forward to racing with you on Monday, you are both added to the list :D

Feel free to tag in any buddy's you think might want to join in the fun, I set myself a target of at least 12 car grids in every race this week... so I need your help!! :)

Thanks again and welcome guys, pleasure to have you with us and I hope this is the first of many :thumbsup:

See you on track!
I'm glad to see such words. Unfortunately, the only mate who simraces and I know is just @robopuff. :D I'm preparing for the monday's race and hoping that it'll be a start of a very good and long adventure on this forum!

@Kenny Paton - Matej's right, you will have the GT1 Saleen availiable as its a free car... I'll drop Matej and I into GT1 to help build up numbers in that one, we usually get quite a few people join in last min so no doubt both classes will be pretty full up come green light...
BTW thanks for the luck with house extension... picture below of my new man cave racing room in progress (its an old one as the roof's on now and first fix electric done) ...
Untitled.png

@Kenny Paton - Matej's right, you will have the GT1 Saleen availiable as its a free car... I'll drop Matej and I into GT1 to help build up numbers in that one, we usually get quite a few people join in last min so no doubt both classes will be pretty full up come green light...
BTW thanks for the luck with house extension... picture below of my new man cave racing room in progress (its an old one as the roof's on now and first fix electric done) ... View attachment 104470
Okay @Paul Jeffrey and @Matej Lakota I'm in. Just a thought, but the rest of you guys could have a side competition to see who can lap me the most times in an hour.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back