SimBin UK/Sector3 are old school studios, I mean they keep silent till the very last days/weeks of release something...contrary to Kunos behavior which uses teasing and social medias : I don't know which policy is better as in both cases some people will complain either from lack of communication or overcommunication to say nothing :D

From last news I heard, it is been reported (again) to last quarter 2019 and they look for sponsors (money) to buy licenses such as WEC...to be continued

Last edited:
SimBin UK/Sector3 are old school studios, I mean they keep silent till the very last days/weeks of release something...contrary to Kunos behavior which uses teasing and social medias : I don't know which policy is better as in both cases some people will complain either from lack of communication or overcommunication to say nothing :D

From last news I heard, it is been reported (again) to last quarter 2019 and they look for sponsors (money) to buy licenses such as WEC...to be continued
Thanks GTR233, with their past success history, you wouldn't think they'd have trouble getting sponsors. They should have done it like AC did it, buy in early at different levels & then get the full game when it's finished. I bought into AC & ACC. On AC, I got my money back 3 or 4 times what I paid. Great deal for them & me.

Agree with you, Pcars crowdfunding is not bad either, but they are old school so I hope for them (and for us in the end) that they'll meet old school partnerships/sponsors too :)

@Paul Jeffrey
Any news yet?

@Paul Jeffrey
I'll take that as ignore mode activated on this subject then..........:D:whistling:

gtr-3-by-simbin-01.jpg

gtr-3-by-simbin-02.jpg

Last edited:
This is it, it is same family but 2 different studios as they do not work exactly together on same project at same time : I mean there is knowledge transfer from Sector3 (RRE) to SimBinUK (GTR3) till release of GTR3, and then RRE will benefit from GTR3 materials/features.

I know.
It was a pun suggesting that GTR 3 really won't be that much different than Project Cars 2, sadly.

“We see GTR3 as kind of the gateway. If people play it and love it, the next step would be RaceRoom."

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%