GTR3 Pack?

Interesting...

A few of the cars are on sale for 45vRP and 75vRP, which is why I asked the question. Also, none of the sale cars show up on the discounted items part of the store. Makes the whole thing puzzling.
It's not a sale, the cars are discounted to the price of a livery for you because you already own them in another class, probably ADAC GT Masters.

I don't know if ADAC cars and the GT3 cars are the same? Just the other day, I ran the Audi R8 in ADAC at Zandvoort. Then I found an Audi GT3 livery that I liked. So I created a Raceroom custom championship that mirrored ADAC series. The Audi's felt different. One car seemed slighty more "skatey" than the other.

I created the raceroom championship so I could get a wider variety of cars to compete against. It sort of worked. The field had alot of Camaros and 1 Porsche. Now, if we could only get the Lambo in the game.

Id
I don't know if ADAC cars and the GT3 cars e the same? Just the other day, I ran the Audi R8 in ADAC at Zandvoort. Then I found an Audi GT3 livery that I liked. So I created a Raceroom custom championship that mirrored ADAC series. The Audi's felt different. One car seemed slighty more "skatey" than the other.

I created the raceroom championship so I could get a wider variety of cars to compete against. It sort of worked. The field had alot of Camaros and 1 Porsche. Now, if we could only get the Lambo in the game.
I'd actually agree with this, I know when only ADAC was out I hated the Audi, gave it a test drive in GT3 and it drove excellent, maybe it all comes down to setups? Could the defaults be different?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back