For to all you SimBin haters

Guys, I remember the time when Simbin and GTR simulator was the best, I think that today they don't have all those same developers and source codes / licenses so the developing is not so easy anymore, thought. Most biggest reason for SimBin's past bankruptcy was you guys, yes all of you who choose Assetto Corsa not GTR Evolution until GTR3, but...what went wrong?

You already own Assetto Corsa, maybe ACC too, but you are still expecting something better, then Assetto Corsa it is not good enough? What the hell they should do to make you super people finally happy? It looks like nothing is good enough for you because you are more than perfect, right? What a brilliant you have done yourself? You just click Purchase -buttons and you drive, and that's all you know about simulation modeling?
Jesus this comment is full of anger.
The problem with GTR3 is that we only get one picture in every 2-3 month and they keep saying: "soon" which is more than unprofessional.
And moreover, GTR was "THE simulator" in the past, but this time they say it will be more arcadish... Sad.
And most importantly: They are for us, the customers and not the other way...

Stop spreading news about this fake game before they come up with something substantial.
I think that's a good idea, after the fuss they've caused maybe time to ignore them completely until they actually provide something concrete that the community can test, or see and I don't mean pictures and tweets. Even if they produce a good game they have done themselves no favours with their action or should I say inaction over the past year.
So time to close this thread then?

It's not very useful to keep the thread open... It's still the same conversation. See you at the end of the year for the next thread when they will announce the release date :laugh:

Or a new image...

Don't take my word for granted I can tell you that, but it is unlikely anything to come up before 2020.
Yep until then or unless something substantial appears time to move on.
Not bad 13 pages 250 posts, so we'll leave the last word to melanieuk passing on some more news of another title a lot of us would love to see revived. :D

Really depends on the state it releases in and its features. The market for sims isn't the same as when GTR2 came out and they will need to do more to cement a position in my library. Since I mostly race in VR that is a big one but I also think that any sim without good matchmaking (which in simracing really means iRacing model like as you pickups are problematic) it isn't going to succeed.

Even if it were available tomorrow I have to say "no". And this isn't because of the never ending story this seems to be.
It's simple: I still have way to much fun playing GTR2 and/or GTL amongs others. And my machine probably isn't fit for it anyway.
So this has nothing to do with the quality of 3 (whatever that will turn out to be). I think I'd wait about a year after it's release and then consider it again.

Yes i will buy GTR3. But i hope that the game will be to live up to his predecessor. And for sure, I hope that the WEC will join the game. But it's not the only licence that i hope: WTCR and DTM would be awesome and why not the IMSA licence (I'm waiting GT3 and GT4 also but they are already confirm by screenshots). I hope that the sound will be good but this is the same sound engineer that R3E (R3E sound are really good).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%