At that point I would prefer them to recreate GTR2, with the same fia gt championships from 2003 and 2004, and the same features, in a modern engine. That for me would be the best news in simracing. But it is not going to happen. But that's whatbreiza is going to do wirh AMS2,, and it doesn't seem to vother anyone.
I'd totally be behind a GTR2 remaster or reboot.

What do you mean about AMS2? You think they're creating a GTR2-like single-series for AMS2?

I'd totally be behind a GTR2 remaster or reboot.

What do you mean about AMS2? You think they're creating a GTR2-like single-series for AMS2?
I mean it seems they're recreating the content from AMS1 in a new improved engine. For sure they'll include new content (I hope) but recycling lot of content isn't a problem as they will make new steps in terms of features and parameters. No one is complaining, we are all.looking forward to it. A modern GTR2 would be great too.

Which championships will be available on the game :coffee: : we may see the WEC (a lot of new cars in GTR3 are WEC cars), GT3 and GT4 championships (confirm by screenshots of the game). Just imagine WEC cars with ACC physics and drive a LMP1 during the night in the Hunaudières with UE4:rolleyes: And drive a GT4 cars at Magny Cours :sneaky:

Which championships will be available on the game :coffee: : we may see the WEC (a lot of new cars in GTR3 are WEC cars), GT3 and GT4 championships (confirm by screenshots of the game). Just imagine WEC cars with ACC physics and drive a LMP1 during the night in the Hunaudières with UE4:rolleyes: And drive a GT4 cars at Magny Cours :sneaky:

Why would GTR3 have ACC physics?

It won't be NFS, something alike ACC just on a higher level in terms of details, weather, dynamic roads, shadows, tyre degradation etc. Main focus is on next gen R3E which will be revamped completely.
ACC physics is an example but Dux said that GTR3 looks like ACC so I imagine that GTR3 looks like (in term of realism) at ACC

ACC physics is an example but Dux said that GTR3 looks like ACC so I imagine that GTR3 looks like (in term of realism) at ACC

So you take Dux word over the studio head? I've given up on this title. The developers don't seem to have a clue what they are doing. Studio head "Its going to be a sim". Random "partner" "We've got the WEC license". New Studio head "Its not going to be a sim" "We haven't got the WEC license". Random "dev" "Its going to be an uber-sim".

Last edited:
So you take Dux word over the studio head? I've given up on this title. The developers don't seem to have a clue what they are doing. Studio head "Its going to be a sim". Random "partner" "Weve fot the WEC license". New Studio head "Its not going to be a sim" "We haven't got the WEC license". Random "dev" "Its going to be an uber-sim".
I think that a dev know what he do and he know the game which he works currently. So, yes I believe Dux when he says that GTR3 looks like ACC

Not sure if I can post it here, but here it goes: website removed as its for criminals
Very curious about it...

Amazing that even the pirates and game copiers (read thieves, gangsters, organised crime and terrorists) are eagerly awaiting the release so that they can provide cracks and copies. They will probably get a version out first. :D Come on Simbin don't let them down..........:rolleyes:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
That brings up a bloody good point. In this day and age where every other game and their dog gets a ReMaster. Why has nobody done a ReMaster of any sim-racing game ever? Or am I mistaken.

Depends on how you define re-master. GTR2 could be considered a remaster of the original GTR as it included the 2003 season. Some of the fictional cars and tracks in rFactor were eventually added by ISI to rFactor2. F1C did include championships from earlier EA F1 games.

But with all the recent talk of Codies doing a new TOCA game - I'd far rather a remaster of TOCA2 than the current BTCC.

That brings up a bloody good point. In this day and age where every other game and their dog gets a ReMaster. Why has nobody done a ReMaster of any sim-racing game ever? Or am I mistaken.
Most games getting a remaster dont need to pay a license for every car brand, sponsor brand, driver name, etc. In the worst case most of these games only need to license some music, that if they didnt make it all in the original game

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%