I like SimBin/Sector3, and I'm hopeful for GTR3, but this "teasing" of static images, with photoshop-like depth-of-field effects, is getting sad and I'd say at this point it's not helping.

It's about time they teased with something a bit more serious like a video.

If that's too much maybe an animated gif? :cool:

Another year, another image.
Yeah, but that's better than another year, another title and another meh game. I think the 'old-school' (if I can use that term here) is better than what we've seen all to much of the past few years. Rush one release out after another while only 50% complete. All these rushed out sims and a lot of complaints. So, now we complain that a developer is taking proper time? I'm hopeful it's epic. I really enjoy Raceroom

Another year, another image.
Yeah, but that's better than another year, another title and another meh game. I think the 'old-school' (if I can use that term here) way of development is better than what we've seen all to much of the past few years. Rush one release out after another while only 50% complete. All these rushed out sims and a lot of complaints. So, now we complain that a developer is taking proper time? I'm hopeful it's epic. I really enjoy Raceroom

They can buy better screenshot generator :)
15661363505030.jpg

All these rushed out sims and a lot of complaints. So, now we complain that a developer is taking proper time?
The problem is not that they are taking proper time. That's all well and good. The problem is that it really seems like there's still nothing to build the game on outside of some random assets. Outside of a single random image per year that doesn't really seem to be related to anything in particular and hyped up comments about doing a lot of meetings (as opposed to last year, when they were very hyped about doing a lot of meetings), we've seen nothing, and from what they are posting on the social media and what they have said in interviews, it really seems like they still have no licenses in place, no partners and not even a solid idea when the game is supposed to be launched. All that after several years of the same promises.

Some might remember I used to defend them quite a lot and was annoyed quite a lot by the apparent negativity towards the title from the community, but honestly, as time goes by, the information we get seems more and more...not sure how to describe it, "awkward" perhaps? When I saw this latest image and the accompanying post and comments from them, I facepalmed quite hard.

They should either have something more substantial to show/announce soon, or they should just work on the game and not say/post anything. I realize it's a bit of a damned if you don't, damned if you do situation, but what they're currently doing is not exactly winning them any favors... :(

Besides the question if it actually exists I wonder what place this game has in a field where we Forza, upcoming NFS, ACC and PCars 2.

What does it bring to the table exactly? Cause it's been so long since GTR2 that the new generation probably didn't even experience it, so building on a franchise name works only for older people.

Besides the question if it actually exists I wonder what place this game has in a field where we Forza, upcoming NFS, ACC and PCars 2.

What does it bring to the table exactly? Cause it's been so long since GTR2 that the new generation probably didn't even experience it, so building on a franchise name works only for older people.
i´m 31 so thats old, aye? =P

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back