GTR3: New Preview Image Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Scotland
Stop spreading news about this fake game before they come up with something substantial.
I think that's a good idea, after the fuss they've caused maybe time to ignore them completely until they actually provide something concrete that the community can test, or see and I don't mean pictures and tweets. Even if they produce a good game they have done themselves no favours with their action or should I say inaction over the past year.
So time to close this thread then?

It's not very useful to keep the thread open... It's still the same conversation. See you at the end of the year for the next thread when they will announce the release date :laugh:

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Scotland
It's not very useful to keep the thread open... It's still the same conversation. See you at the end of the year for the next thread when they will announce the release date :laugh:

Or a new image...

Don't take my word for granted I can tell you that, but it is unlikely anything to come up before 2020.
Yep until then or unless something substantial appears time to move on.
Not bad 13 pages 250 posts, so we'll leave the last word to melanieuk passing on some more news of another title a lot of us would love to see revived. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.