RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
9781405274463.jpg

Have not tried the C6 yet. I did try 3 different orange cars, but wasn't any quicker with them.
I think I may be pushing too hard.
I know when I was running Laguna a lot in iracing, I became much quicker when I slowed it down, and clipped those apex markers just right. If there is any a track out there, where you want to use the entire racing surface, this is it.

I figured I would do well in this race. I can turn consistent 1:22's in a Porsche in other sims. This one I do not think I got out of the 1:24's and I had trouble beating my ghost in a Mustang...

I have a lot of work ahead of me.

I figured I would do well in this race. I can turn consistent 1:22's in a Porsche in other sims. This one I do not think I got out of the 1:24's and I had trouble beating my ghost in a Mustang...

I have a lot of work ahead of me.

I agree Greg. This is one of their earlier tracks, and it’s certainly not as accurate as Laguna in other sims that are scanned. I’m treating it like a new track to learn. I had the same issue as you describe, my first few go arounds.

@Calvyn White I know it’s been busy for you lately, but It would be fun having you join us! This is just one of those races....
It's not that I'm busy at present it's more of the time of the race and being old. A 2 o clock in the morning race is either pretty early or damn late depending on the way you look at it. I mean to say I'm not 60 anymore oh of the good old days of 60 long forgotten and I mean forgotten.:whistling::(:sleep:
I suppose I can organise my naps accordingly, 1 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and maybe another 1 or 2 in the evening I feel sure (with a stun gun) I should get me through to 2 in the morning.:D

So if you please @David DeGreef sign me up.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline