Man that preview shot is weird. Looks to be turn 1 at the Nurburgring, but the car is nowhere near the apex or the ideal line, and the front tires aren't turned at all.

To me it looks like the shot was mocked up in Unreal. Kinda odd to do after years of Unreal mock-ups.
It's clearly the run down to Eau Rouge... and what's everybody's issue? The graphics look great to me. I prefer a good sim to amazing graphics. I still play older sims sometimes.

There is no point in publishing such an important game at the same time as others, so they have waited for a suitable time when others have nothing like it on offer :)

I can wait until the time is ripe, Simbin is the best ever, no endless hot fixes, normally only 1 bug fix after the release then just driving and enjoying, especially steering wheel always works immediately without unnecessary pain. They know what they are doing.

Please notice, you do not have to like it or buy Simbin games / GTR 3 if you hate them, just play the games you already own. Especially you who like other games and constantly dislike even before the release?

But we who will buy it so if we do not like it so we will say it and we will say it out loud!

I think now is the time!!! GTR3 time begins now!!! The Game is ready!!! We are ready!!!

Btw, I play mostly Assetto Corsa and I like it a lot! I do not own ACC or Automobilista 1 or 2, I own rF2 and all Simbin games and much more like GPL, iRacing, LFS etc. I may not need any new games but I would like to have GTR3 to check if it is my new favourite :)

Last edited:
While I know very little about the old Simbin, I do know that this new GTR title isn't coming from that Simbin. This title has to prove it's self through reviews and word of mouth (Steam user reviews, for example). The same goes for it's developer. I am hopeful that the title is something worthwhile, even if it puts a fun experience ahead of hard core sim racing. But still, I'm only interested in the title and not succumbing to any hype generated from it. The multiple letdowns in the recent gaming landscape really brought out my cynicism towards the whole darn industry.

Last edited:
It's clearly the run down to Eau Rouge... and what's everybody's issue? The graphics look great to me. I prefer a good sim to amazing graphics. I still play older sims sometimes.
As mentioned in the previous pages.
There are two photos...the header, which I believe is Nurburgring entering T1 with the roller coaster in the back and the night photo entering eau rogue.
3056.png

Last edited:
Here @simbin1 , we are making huge changes to our social profile. Over the past few years we have been solely dedicated to GTR3’s development and ensuring that it releases with the best simulation racing experience possible.

Apart from the fact that it's been "coming soon" for years, I thought the the company CEO said it wasn't going to be a sim, as such. In an interview in 2018 (https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/exclusive-gtr3-interview.158617/) he said:

We see GTR3 as kind of the gateway. If people play it and love it, the next step would be RaceRoom. R3E is a solid simulation product, that’s not what GTR3 is going to be perceived as. It might fit the bill for some people, but it’s not going to be perceived as a ‘simulation’ title.

If you're trying to convince people that it still might happen, you could at least keep the goal of the project consistent.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing