I don't expect and believe anything anymore until I actually see a working game on my steam list.
^^This. We've seen numerous worthless announcements which have amounted to nothing, so what's different this time? Nothing at all, so why bother getting any hopes up?

I can launch a Discord channel tonight if I want to. Doesn't mean I'm going to release a new racing sim anytime soon though. I can also claim to have major news which I'm not currently allowed to reveal, but that doesn't make it so.

Either tell us something tangible and concrete, or just don't bother. This hype train crashed a loooong time ago.

Last edited:
beer-hype-train.jpg

This is great news, there should be enough left in the inheritance when i pass on for my kids to enjoy GTR3 in 10-20 years time. Hope they enjoy the crappy pricing structure just as much as i did with R3E

Last edited:
Interesting, but dont we have enough GT3 type games? They have talked about this game before, but nothing ever happened. So until something should materialize, I
am not getting any hopes up for anything to come from this announcement.

This title is as real as Santa.

I've all but given up on this title not to mention the market is flooded with GT3, so there's no room in my library for a dumbed down GT3 title if they are still going that route.
Notify me when they have actually obtained a license.

Last edited:
LOL. Sure it is back. I hope Discord is ready for the overwhelming amount of traffic they're about to experience on this server when all three people still interested in the game engage in all the discussion.

We somehow seem to have skipped from December right up to April 1st.

their Raceroom is still the best racing sim
You have the wrong company/developer there.

Last edited:
What would make this unique is if it were an offline focused sim. Seems as though majority are moving to online servers rating systems and less toward a single player/career experience.
Concentrating on a dedicated AI experience where player would 'interact' with the AI not only for on track action but in the development of performance through a virtual engineer and setup, driver development through clean laps, overtakes as well as observing flags, track limits etc.. Oh yeah I have thoughts:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If there is something simracing is in dire need of, it's more sims focusing on GT3s. One can race those things hardly anywhere these days. :rolleyes:

I had the same reaction. The only way a "possible" GTR3 game could stand out, in my opinion, would be 1) amazing physics and 2) an interesting number of licenses (IMSA, WEC, etc.) We can already race GT3 cars in just about every good sims out there.

I'm pretty sure it's the approach to Eau rouge at Spa.
Does spa have a rollercoaster in that area now?

Edit: I just checked some google photos and watched a lap of the DTM race this past season and didn't see any rollercoaster or objects that look like that in the background around spa

I'd have to agree with Austin that it's a weird looking picture of T1 at Nurburgring gp

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing