RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky Jozesf, I hope you manage to find the cause of the issue and resolve it soon... good luck buddy!

As for me, well what an annoying end of my race! Having some really good fun out on track, really like this GTR2 class and found the car very interesting to drive. Started P3 and ran second in the opening lap or so until a mistake cost me positions, then managed to get back up the order due to problems for others and was starting to look to consolidate my position going into the middle of the race... Then my little boy came in to kiss goodnight (accident waiting to happen while racing) and stood on the keyboard just long enough to bounce me back to the garage :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Real shame as I was thoroughly enjoying myself tonight... devastated... !!

Never mind though, on to the next race I suppose...

As always gents, your attendance is appreciated and hope you enjoyed the race,

See you on track !

Paul

This game act strange one day it´s absolutely awesome:) every thing works fine just great and the next day I have some massive input lag like today:mad: so those Days it´s not easy to drive and the fun and feeling is gone just like that, and I don´t know what it is, why it´s acting like that I mean. But I will never give up on this sim just love it anyway.

All the respect Kenny, you fought with your beemer and the track all the time, but even more for clean race and that you finished the race. I have an awful start as usual, but Paul´s mistake let me go to the second place and there I finished at the end. What to say about Oscar? I just worried not to be lap down after one hour of race, that˙s nuff said :D

What a race. Not so good for me. I was hit from behind about three times. The last hit ended my race as the car would't start With only just 22 minutes to go. I really wanted to finish. Also, no one waited as they hit and spun me around. I'm very surprised at some of the behavior on track today, maybe there was some lag for some drivers. I have some video evidence to make at least one report.

I was having a good race, but I did have a bad first lap. Wasn't focused enough I guess. But I picked it up throughout the race with only a few small mistakes. I was finally within 2-4 seconds of the leaders pace which is what to be competitive. Still, there's room for improvement. I won't be available to race this week cause of work but I'll be back next week for sure

Ok then... I wasn't aware of that. I experienced amlag or two and race positions was sometimes inaccurate. Next time before every race I'll reset my router. I apologize if my connection in the caused problems. This shouldn't happen again. Never happened before

Solo, I hit you because I saw free track infront of me and I crashed to "nothing" in that chicane, that was also the reason, why I was so suprised on TS when my car was just thrown into the barrier and your Vette appeared also there. It was the only moment when I saw your car, then you immediately went into "invisible mode" again.

See, first your car is laying in/on the middle of the track and then after some time I hit "the ghost" in the chicane and that was (not guilty at all, because you were not aware your invisibility) you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back