RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I am kind of relieved that this wasn't the actual event. I can look forward to driving the X90s again. This time I'll stick to the car I announced that I would run.

Overall I had fun. It was a nice change of pace.

Reactions: DND
Love this track, starting to love the GT 3’s (although they don’t love me back) but second shift job says no...
Last Saturday had connectivity issues and missed the euro club Zolder romp... sigh
Maybe someday I’ll get to join you all.

@David DeGreef, Thanks for hosting and no apologies necessary! Hope everything is fine at the DeGreef household and look forward to next week. The only reason I could get in was because it was on practice and it took me about 1 hour to get into the server ( I think it is a R3E problem since it has happened all week). So for me it worked out, maybe not so fun for those who got in a lot of practice lapping before I arrived:D

Not to mention that next time I will adjust my down force a lot lower, KO could walk right past me on the front straight:confused: Of course, he was faster around the whole track so it didn't matter much. Look forward to doing it again soon before I forget how to drive these things.

R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers?
Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: FR X-90
Track: Road America

Tuesday Jan 21, 2020
Practice: 21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race: 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory Pit Stop (two tires min)

Entry List - Max 30 slots
  1. David DeGreef V8
  2. stevem
  3. SOLO59
  4. Scott_H
  5. SPC15
  6. 2112
  7. sc4dr
  8. brc19
  9. Rory Wetherington
  10. Keith_G
  11. ko41
  12. Open
  13. Open
  14. Open
  15. Open
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 20

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:
Love this track, starting to love the GT 3’s (although they don’t love me back) but second shift job says no...
Last Saturday had connectivity issues and missed the euro club Zolder romp... sigh
Maybe someday I’ll get to join you all.
The Saturday event is a great compliment to our Tuesday club with a nice influx of racers from all over the globe so give it another go this Saturday as it will be on the same track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%