Looks promising. I cannot wait to see it running on my PC. All I require is the title to be fun. I will put my Hope's of accuracy and realism on R3E's update, after GTR3 is out the door.

there has been so much waiting and hope for this game for over 10 years that I'm afraid, no matter how good the quality of the final product, we are only disappointed in the end :(
Indeed, re-use GTR brand is very risky as SimBinUK have increased expectations for people like me who consider GTR2 as a masterpiece, and so they have put themselves on their shoulders insane pressure : if the product is good then they will get gold & glory, but if the product is bad they will have to fight against the torrent of attacksbeing leveled and it could be the swan song for SimBinUK...
So best wishes for you SimBinUK, take your time to polish "your precious" as much as you can :)

Developers can't really win.

If they show stuff too early, ...
That's why it is called too early. If the game can only do screenshots then for marketing purposes for the end users it is just too early to post screenshots altogether.

On the other hand if their goal is to post screenshots and create interest in their product hoping to attract investors ... "see, 5 pages on racedepartment about a screenshot, you'd be stupid to not give us tons of money to finish the game!"... it could work...

• Deleted member 748322

November 1st and "nothing"? It's just two months away!! :O_o::confused:
The developers, at facebook's Simbin Studios UK Ltd. page, replied me: "Release date is still to be confirmed pending discussions with our partners."

Last edited by a moderator:
The developers, at facebook's Simbin Studios UK Ltd. page, replied me: "Release date is still to be confirmed pending discussions with our partners."

We can see who wears the trousers at Simbin UK. You can imagine the conversation

"You can't release it on ..., that's our anniversary. And you can't release it on ..., we are going to visit my Mum. Oh and don't release it on ... you are decorating the front room."

tmp-cam--106605019.jpg

the wait is so long that I decided to open a thread where you can show your medium talent by answering this simple question : when do you think GTR3 will be released ?
It is just a free bet game just for fun so please do not enter into deep discussions here in order to give a break to @Kenny Paton and to let him some free time to play R3E :D

News will be given immediately after discussions with partners :
https://www.simbin.com

https://twitter.com/simbin_uk

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years