Resource icon

Cars Gtr2 to Race 07 Version 3.1 Version 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bjarne Hansen submitted a new resource:

Gtr2 to Race 07 Version 3.1 - Gtr2 Race 07 GTR EVO

View attachment 397286
A Gtr2 to Race 07 conversion build on the older Petrs73 and jraid 2.0 conversion of Gtr2 to Race 07.
You will need Gtr Evo sound for this mod.
If you do not have the EVO DLC I will make a version with the old sound available.
Or even better buy the EVO DLC.

The is a Readme.txt in the archive.
To install please removed older visions of the mod.

Special thanks to AndreasFSC for all his help also ARY8855 for his observations.
And .tTo Gtr233 for his Motec's...

Read more about this resource...

Do you know why on the old version of the same mod, very often the game does not load the track or just throws it out of the game?

• Deleted member 13397

first we should find out, if the ELISE is causing the problems
run some races with class (NGT) the Elise is in, but deselect the ELISE in the CAR FILTER, if the game still CTD, then the ELISE is not causing the problems, but something else

if the game runs ok without the ELISE, great you found the trouble maker
then you can remove the ELISE or remember to use the CAR FILTER

i remember, that somebody made a fix (but dont ask me where it is and what it was about)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean the filter in the game itself? If yes, then in this old mod, there is no filter for individual cars, there is a filter for only three classes - "GT", "NGT" and "24 hours".
In mod 3.1, is the physics of the cars changed, or did it seem to me because of the changed sound of the engine?

• Deleted member 13397

i see,
so try to move the directory with the ELISE from the GAMEDATA
and check if the CTD still comming

I completely deleted the folder with Elise and the game stopped crashing completely!
But, I would like the game not to crash with Elise too, but how to fix it - I don't know.

Last edited:
Use the new updated version 3.1 and game won't crash : I still do not understand why you bother with old buggy version ???
By the way sounds and physics are 2 different things : Bjarne set new evo sounds instead of old gtr2 because they sound a lot better and it saves space to upload archive.

First to say: Outstandig mod; I do have GTR2 on my PC, but still so nice to have it again on GTR Evolution.
:)

Two little Questions:
I see that there are some Porsche 911 GT3 RS missing; does this have any reason (like model causing a CTD or anything) - or was it just overseen?

Second Question, I still do have lots of skins fom GTR and GTR2. Does this mod use the same skin mapping? If so, I wonder if I cloud add some cars or even add another season...

Oversight didn't even know that any car was missing.
Can be an issue to add more versions of some cars without completely changing the file structure.
Ran out of option with the GT.
Doubt I will look at it anymore as I am going the other way and adding the Race 07 cars to gtr2 but with the original Race 07 fresnel shaders.

Same skin mapping but not same skin names so you need to change the names in most cases.

Cool, thank you.
Yes its 5 to 8 Porsche GT3 RS missing in 2003 and 2004 Season. As I said, not really a bad thing; I found it out when I was searching for the Spa winner of 2003, the Freisinger Porsche. ;)

I think I am going to give it a try to add a new "season" with all the skins I have here. I am not what you would call a modder, so it will be just for fun for my own use. If it works well, I can send it over to you.

Have a great time! :)

Last edited:
i installed this mod today was serching for something just like this however i have a issue where the drivers in the cars and wheels are green how is this fixed thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back