GTR2 to GTR Evolution Conversion (GT)

a little Photoshop of GTR Evo + GTR2 mod

....you see it? :peace:

:madgrin:

The cars DO look much better in Evo.
This will make for some amazing races.
The Ferrari F550 is almost at the same level of the Austin Martin.
The Ferrari has more power and seems to be more nervous in turns.
The Austin has less power seems to hug turns in a much more stable fashion.

Both cars however achieve almost the same time records with the Ferrari being few milsseconds faster.

Upgrade GTR2GT mod to 1.01 version

- all menu icons added
- car info engine N/A fixed
- all configuration files decrypted
- icreased FFB strength in HDC files
- ActionCam added (Default Cams for Lamborghini - prevent crash to desktop)
- Viper cockpit low textures - fixed
- Viper bad brakelights material - fixed
- bad expo floor on some computers - fixed

Credits
=====

Andy and Günthar Rowe for your icons
acti0n for consulting and testing
All driver for report bugs

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=13946

• VTPrelude

I do wish the physics were tweaked a little, because I absolutely love the physics in GTR Evo, but still :bananamario: for the work on the conversion and the patches to update it.

• SwPy

thxxx great

i 'll try thx

crash with me ! :(

greattttt

i like it! very nice

ana kournikova

lfs down?

anyone have GTR E + STCC?

lol nice

forza loeb

sordo out

+1

yeah :)

same

boarpppppppp 308 powaaaa

moderator note: if we need to remove more spam! you are faster out then you were in this community: BEHAVE

I do wish the physics were tweaked a little, because I absolutely love the physics in GTR Evo, but still :bananamario: for the work on the conversion and the patches to update it.

Great to have a blat in the Lambo around the new tracks though.That was the one thing that bugged me when i first booted up evo......NO LAMBO.....WHAT :woot:

• Tobatus

GTR2GT mod 1.01, Lambo isn't working at online. Server says "possible cheat, lambo_bug.cam". Offline works fine and other classes works online. Is there any fix for this?

• magicmanred

to fix the LAMBO mismatch CAM file problem while playing on the internet / multiplayer

( lambo_bug.cam )

go to the folder:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YOUR_USER_NAME\race 07\GameData\Teams\GTR2GT\Lamborghini Murcielago Teams\

and make a COPY the file LAMBO.cam and then rename it to lambo_bug.cam.

(hold ctrl while dragging it and dropping it in the same folder) this will make a copy. then select and press F2 to rename the file.

If you cannot view file extensions, then click tools/folder options/... click the view tab, and uncheck the "hide extensions for known file types".
have fun guys. ( i believe that the server host will need this on their computer as well. doing some testing now.)

really wanted something like this after i found no prosche, ferrari and what not in race07 that supposedly has GTR Evo(?) the 3 GT championship has no german machine except BMW.... T_T

@GamerAnonymous28 and @tahzib I found a backup of the V2 (final version) of this mod with a couple of car fixes, I can upload them if you're still interested. Actually, I got all fixes for Race 07 and its expansions that were hosted at Nogripracing forums as well.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back