GTR2 to GTR Evolution Conversion (GT)

Most is now done. have some issues with mirrors seeing through the windscreen in some cars.
Also driver arms in the GT class need to change.

The upload will be bigger than 500mb the limited on ED.

Can make it into an upgrade to the the Gtr2 2.0 version?
or separate sound and have it as a standalone version ?
Let me know if you have an opinion on this!

There will be two different sound packs anyway as one are using part of the EVO GT car sounds while the other is just the gtr2 sound files

Got some issues with a slightly blur in my vision the last few days better today but will limited my computer use today
But should have the Mod up inside the next few days.

hey, anyone still has a working link for this? because the onedrive link provided on the second page is dead

The newest version. ;)

The newest version. ;)
hey, I just tried it in multiplayer with my friend, we cant join the server for some reason... we both get the " Game not available. Host may be running an update or modified game." warning but we can join if we use default cars, what is the problem?
and also for some reason when I check the FIA_2003 or FIA_2004 in my class selector in dedicated server it looks kinda gray like I haven't checked all sub-classes
1599509368896.png

Got plenty of help with that project.
But I doubt there are much interest in online use.
I am working slowly on getting HD gloves on drivers in the GT class and improving physics and Ai.
To be honest I have no idea what the issues are why you can't get online with this.
Only guess, if server and users are using same version, is that there are a conflict with model or class Id.

Got plenty of help with that project.
But I doubt there are much interest in online use.
I am working slowly on getting HD gloves on drivers in the GT class and improving physics and Ai.
To be honest I have no idea what the issues are why you can't get online with this.
Only guess, if server and users are using same version, is that there are a conflict with model or class Id.
the server is up on my own pc with the same game that Im running as a client but even I get this error when joining which is impossible

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back