RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get my point Kjell. If you make a mistake during short race, you need to wait for second chance, because there is no time to correct or eliminate your mistake, but in longer race, you can easly improve your position to the end. Last time in Zandvoort (1h race), because my own stupiditiy, I was in the pit 45 seconds, but still managed to fight for win at the end :)

This is only talk, I am fine with 2 races also :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Will try to make this one. Any tip on how to drive these cars though. Bought the Civic but found out on Redbullring it has the most amazing snap oversteer if you even consider nudging the brake during turnin. Is all cars like this or is it specific for the Civic? I have WTCC 2013 not sure how close the physics are on the old models if I can use them as reference.

Will try to make this one. Any tip on how to drive these cars though. Bought the Civic but found out on Redbullring it has the most amazing snap oversteer if you even consider nudging the brake during turnin. Is all cars like this or is it specific for the Civic? I have WTCC 2013 not sure how close the physics are on the old models if I can use them as reference.
I find the Civic worst as far as snap oversteer goes, only tip I have is do your braking in a straight line, balance throttle during turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%