Nordschleife 2007

Tracks Nordschleife 2007 2.21.104.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
GTR233 submitted a new resource:

GTR2 Nos2007 Fix - FPS and trees textures fix for NoS2007 final by derDumeklemme

GTR2 NoS2007 Fix V1.0
---------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v18.06 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 2.6 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = EE048AB92C442C4EF4A9993D618FF2CE

Description :
-------------
This is only a fix so you need to download and install original GTR2 NoS2007 Final v2.03 by derDumeKlemmer !!!
This fix is intended to increase FPS and to update few trees textures

Disk space requirement : 12 Mo
Fully...

Read more about this resource...

GTR233 updated GTR2 Nos2007 Fix with a new update entry:

NoS2007 final fix

GTR2 NoS2007 Fix V1.1
---------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v18.06 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 3 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = FA6E6A1BC92949B015FA11531539056D

Description :
-------------
This is only a fix so you need to download and install original GTR2 NoS2007 Final v1.03 by derDumeKlemmer (last GTR2 conversion from V2.21 by Team rf-nordschleife.de)
This fix is intended to increase FPS and to update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

sorry for my bad english (google translator)
I am very new in this of gtr2, mods, gmotor, ISI, simbin .... etc, and I am VERY lost ... sorry if this causes discomfort.
1-the mod https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nordschleife-2007-final-by-derdumeklemmer-for-gtr2.25765/
I tried it and it works "well" ... but I don't see the "fault" you say is repaired with this FIX. To me without installing anything, the image is already correct ... did you try it without fix? (updated)
when leaving the box / pit the AI hits the pitwall, scrapes and continues. Do you patch this?

2-the mod
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nordschleife-2007-gtr2-fog-version-by-mojo66.22900/
Is the "base" identical to the one above? I explain ... are they different? Is it an "improvement"? Which mod was first: derdumeklemmer or mojo 66? Who "improved" whom? also brings extra files that go in the user data of the game. What are they for?

racedepartament user "Jon C" does not explain, just upload content. neither mojo 66 nor derdumeklemmer ... I think they are in other projects.

3-the mod
http://www.mojo66.de/mojo66/Mods/Entries/2009/8/22_Nordschleife_2008_(GTR2).html
Apparently it is a "08" version, but I didn't try it.

I admire a lot the work they do, but I hope they know how to understand me: taking a lap of 8-9 minutes is not for later comparing several verifications. (in normal tracks yes):)

1. team rfNOS track v2.21 conversion by derDumeklemmer is the last and final version. Did you look at trees in original version ?
2. team rfNOS track v2.03c conversion by mojo66 is older with various bugs/glitches but Jon c has uploaded it because of the different textures available
3. this is a conversion from GTR EVO by Mojo66 but it is far from perfect as there are many problems

1. team rfNOS track v2.21 conversion by derDumeklemmer is the last and final version. Did you look at trees in original version ?
2. team rfNOS track v2.03c conversion by mojo66 is older with various bugs/glitches but Jon c has uploaded it because of the different textures available
3. this is a conversion from GTR EVO by Mojo66 but it is far from perfect as there are many problems
rfNOS track v2.21 conversion by derDumeklemmer : It is strange, if several turns watching, and I have not seen those trees, it seems that they have the improvement on.
when leaving the box / pit the AI (IA) hits the pitwall, scrapes and continues. Do you patch this?
the aiw patch this?
so I discard the one from mojo 66?
I care more if it is without race bugs, than textures. Mojo has done a good job, but I prefer not to take risks.

Last edited:
you can drive the version you like, just make your own opinion ;)
By the way Mojo66 did not make the 2008 version : it is a RIP from GTR EVOLUTION game so yes for sure it is more eye-candy than 2007 version (released in 2013 so more recent than 2008) because Team rF-Nordschleife have made it from scratch (more than 10 000 hours of work).

Last edited:
you can drive the version you like, just make your own opinion ;)
By the way Mojo66 did not make the 2008 version : it is a RIP from GTR EVOLUTION game so yes for sure it is more eye-candy than 2007 version (released in 2013 so more recent than 2008) because Team rF-Nordschleife have made it from scratch (more than 10 000 hours of work).
Thanks for your help:thumbsup:, but I keep the original (team rfNOS track v2.21 conversion by derDumeklemmer) seems the most polished and bug free. you know..more work on a mod = less bugs

you can contact derDumeklemmer at bude websites (altbierbude or koelschbierbude) to signal pits issues you have got because, contrary to him, I am not a track maker so this is the kind of things I cannot fix.

I slightly reduced racing line width in order to avoid AI to do off-road and to hit barriers closed to road (especially the last corner in tourist version). TRK file has been tweaked too for fps gain.

I slightly reduced racing line width in order to avoid AI to do off-road and to hit barriers closed to road (especially the last corner in tourist version). TRK file has been tweaked too for fps gain.
sorry ... I went to the "koelschbierbude" and download the same version (12/2019) and it has the name "1.04" !!! Apparently it was updated.

in the readme of the assumption "1.04" you have updated something:
-Now you can make hotlap, cutting through the gp zone
Is your fix fix updated?
you should check if I solve the texture or the crash with the pit lane.
thx

GTR233 updated GTR2 Nos2007 Final Fix with a new update entry:

GTR2 NOS2007 FINAL TREE FIX

GTR2 NoS2007 Final Tree Fix v1.11 by GTR233
-------------------------------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 2.18 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = 775982768d372024fb22035f3642861f

Description :
-------------
This is a tree texture fix (only DDS files) so you need to download and install original GTR2 NoS2007 Final v1.0x by derDumeKlemmer (GTR2 conversion from last V2.21 by Team...

GTR233 updated GTR2 Nos2007 Final Tree Fix with a new update entry:

Nordschleife 1.12

GTR2 NoS2007 Final v1.12
-------------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)

Description :
-------------
Based on GTR2 NoS2007 Final v1.04 by derDumeKlemmer for KBB (GTR2 conversion from final V2.21 by Team rf-nordschleife.de) slightly updated by me :
- updated AI
- reduced headlights flickering
- fixed trees
- updated lighting

Usage Disclaimer :
------------------
This mod is PRIVATE (need...

GTR233 updated GTR2 Nos2007 Final with a new update entry:

NoS2007 final

GTR2 NoS2007 Final v1.13
-------------------------

Description :
-------------
Based on GTR2 NoS2007 Final v1.04 by derDumeKlemmer for KBB (GTR2 conversion from final V2.21 by Team rf-nordschleife.de) slightly updated by me :
- updated AI
- reduced most headlights flickering by night...but there are still some here and there
- fixed trees
- updated lighting

Usage...

GTR233 updated Nordschleife 2007 with a new update entry:

NoS2007

GTR2-PnG3-GTL Nordschleife 2007 Final v2.21.104.3
-------------------------------------------------

Description :
-------------
- updated AI
- reduced most headlights flickering by night...but there are still some here and...

this was the fix? now the whole track is complete ...
the 1.04 kbb with all the improvements.
(including the fog, which came in other versions)
so far it is the best version I have ever tried.
kbb 1.04 is excellent ... but these textures are definitely better.

(at night some textures shine ... unfortunately ... especially in the sector gp circuit)

so far the track feels very very smooth ... did you do something?
Is it me, or it seems that the floor is softer.
(Before I used the sauber c9 - a beast- and the bumps shook the camera up and down) now the same sectors seem smooth (not flat ... I mean more round, not square).

excellent job.

Hi!

I wanna ask if maybe you can pls have a look on my idea to merge these two Monza tracks to one epic classic one with real old layout and vintage ads etc. Prob is one track has the vintage looks but not the steep banks part. The other has the steep banks but is modern layout rest of the course. :-( Well maybe it is possible and sure it would be so awesome - also for this mod I found and present to you as a lil appetizer to understand the purpose of my idea better. Thx! ;-) TTFN T.

Today I have reworked the second corner which is tricky for AI in 24h layout : AI often hit that wall which is too close from the road so I pushed it a bit. Will be available in next update in september...

Attachments

• NOS2007ori.jpg
    NOS2007ori.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 65
  • NOS2007patched.jpg
    NOS2007patched.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 65

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years